“Not in Business Anymore. CLOSED”
Review of Birthday World - CLOSED

Birthday World
More attraction details
Owner description: Birthday World is an 22,000sq ft indoor carnival with 5 rides, bounces, toddler zone, huge arcade, glow golf and great food. Open to the public as well as parties 7 days a week. Walk in and play everyday!
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

This place closed at the end of 2012. It is no longer in business. Out of business. Out of business. No longer there.

6  Thank Jason H

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

I have taken my kids here many times over the past 4 years, with playgroups, on our own, and have even hosted a party here. My children do enjoy the rides, but often are in tears due to the lousy treatment from the staff. We usually go in the morning, and there just isn't enough staff to bother being open when theres one person on the floor to run all the rides, handle customer service, and order food. My kids may want to ride the roller coaster and if we get in the wrong end of the ride cycle... They may only ride once in a 2-hour visit and be disappointed. I paid $300 for a small playdate that I hosted and the service was subpar, the moms were running around getting napkins and drinks, sorting pizzas and coins... Not what I would expect. Older kids from school groups come in and run right over little kids. Better management could really turn this place around.

2  Thank Faith L
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Anyone who lives in Central Florida and is home during the day has probably seen the "Birthday World" commercials on TV..."Party with the Bear" is there slogan. After seeing this for months, I gave into my daughter's request to go here on her birthday. I despise places like Chuck E Cheese and hoped this would be a little better. Sadly, I was very disappointed. Sure there were plenty of rides and games available but the customer service here SUCKS. We went on a Monday afternoon and I assumed they would be slow. When we entered the manager "Deb" did not even say welcome, hello, etc...She rudely asked "Have you been here before?"....I had not but I did visit their website which by the way has lots of coupons and specials so I knew ahead of time admission was discounted on Monday by $2.00. She dishonestly tried to charge me the full price before I brought this to her attention...and evidently she didn't like that because her attitude became even worse after that. I had to bite my tongue because it was my daughters birthday and she was thrilled to be there. Being that it was Monday we practically had the place to ourselves. They were short staffed though and had only one ride operator. Since she was the only ride operator all of the kids that were in the place had to ride the same rides together. Not a biggie but then I realized that the ride operator was making the food as well when we got hungry. We had to wait quite a while for our food but it was edible and my daughter received a free ice cream since it was her birthday. The facility is fairly clean but they could do better in my opinion. Lastly, the "Party Bear" was no where to be seen much to my daughter's dismay. We were told he was on a "break" even though we were there for 3 hours.

I am HUGE on first impressions and if it weren't for the manager Deb being so rude, I would probably take my daughter back but since we were NOT greeted nor thanked when we left...I will take my business elsewhere.

1  Thank StephanieMarieFL
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We just love Birthday World. My kids love the indoor carnival rides. When we go they ride on the rides for hours. It only cost $10 and they can ride all day long. We really like the fact that there is not an admission cost for the parents. Kids like the games too. Their new bunjee jump is so much fun. My husband and I go on the bunjee when we are there. The staff is friendly and the place is clean.

2  Thank Ashely T
Reviewed 20 December 2011

My family loves Birthday World. Kids love the rides, older kids love the laser tag, mom loves that it is clean and safe. Fun place for all..

3  Thank michelle119008