“Birthday World Is The Best Place For Kids"”
Review of Birthday World - CLOSED

Birthday World
More attraction details
Owner description: Birthday World is an 22,000sq ft indoor carnival with 5 rides, bounces, toddler zone, huge arcade, glow golf and great food. Open to the public as well as parties 7 days a week. Walk in and play everyday!
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We just love Birthday World. My kids love the indoor carnival rides. When we go they ride on the rides for hours. It only cost $10 and they can ride all day long. We really like the fact that there is not an admission cost for the parents. Kids like the games too. Their new bunjee jump is so much fun. My husband and I go on the bunjee when we are there. The staff is friendly and the place is clean.

2  Thank Ashely T

Reviewed 20 December 2011

My family loves Birthday World. Kids love the rides, older kids love the laser tag, mom loves that it is clean and safe. Fun place for all..

3  Thank michelle119008
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The worst part was the staff. When you first walk in you are given a lukewarm welcome & a "what are you doing here?" attitude, then you are told to immediately sign a waiver. They have a bounce house with rules. The problem is the rules are posted about 10 feet in the air facing the opposite direction of the bounce house and there isn't a bounce house "supervisor" of any kind. Of course many of these kids either won't notice the rules or even understand them if their parents do not explain it to them. Whenever the kids would break these rules, the staff would get on the announcement microphone, shut off the music and THREATEN the kids. Things like "If you do that again, we are deflating it!" and "If you do that again, I will ban you from the bounce house" or "Put your butt down and slide, or no more bounce house for you!" It was entirely disruptive and set an uncomfortable tone on the atmosphere. The staff was generally unhappy, unfriendly and just appeared to be lazy.

Second, the lack of games & activities was pathetic. The kids (4-6 year olds!) were bored after an hour. The rides that they offer are only operated about once an hour. Their prizes were lame.

The actual place was worse than a dilapidated Chuck E Cheese could ever be. The overall building was in desperate need of a good wash & new coats of paint. The whole place was sticky and smelled funny.

I was afraid when I ordered drinks & food from their concession stand that looked abandoned and unclean, but of course we had to feed the kids and myself. A medium pepperoni pizza & 2 SMALL ($2 refills) sodas cost almost $30 dollars. They price gouged for ordering Hungry Howie's pizza and having it delivered to their location.

1  Thank PerkyNomad
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Thank you Birthday World for giving my family a place to go for fun anytime. My family is a huge fan of Birthday World's. We love that all the rides and games are all indoors. We take the kids about once a month and they absoutly love it. My youngest son who is 4 loves the train rollercoaster and the flying banana ride. My oldest son who is 13 really likes the new laser tag and the games. We have been when it is slower and the kids follow the ride operators from ride to ride which we really don't mind. It makes it more fun for the kids who come by themselves. Everytime we go the staff is really friendly and helpful. They interact with the kids and are really patient with them, considering some get out of control and the parents don't watch them. When we go the kids are entertained for hours and it dosen't cost us an arm and a leg for all day entertainment. For one price they can ride all the rides and bounces for as long as they want, which is great for a family of 4. Thank you Birthday World!

4  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 22 August 2011

This place was awful. There were not enough workers to operate the rides and tend to guest. There were like 12 kids there and the rides only held 10 so 2 children kept getting the shaft. The games were dull and most were inoperable. The prizes were not even dollar store worthy. Spend the extra money and go to chuck e cheese.

1  Thank camlovestotravel