“YUMMY hand made pizza”
Review of Main St. Pie Co.

Main St. Pie Co.
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The staff is wonderful, the food is great with a wide selection. They don't take debit cards or credit cards but there is an ATM machine in the restaurant. Very tasty desserts . I would go there any time if I wanted pizza.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Great place for pizza and a salad. Their salads are very good. Lunch specials that include it. Special Italian dinner night is Friday otherwise there are no dinners.. just meatball, sausage subs and calzones..while you're at it take a walk down Main Street Alachua.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great crust. Pizza made to order and more.Main Street stromboli is also very good.Different pasta every weekend.Friendly service.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I phoned in a "To Go" order. I didn't realize that it is a 'cash only' establishment. Fortunately, I had some cash on me but they do have an ATM available. The pizza was excellent - nice crust and great flavor.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

My wife and I have been going to the Conestoga across the street from this restaurant for years and years. So quick, reliable and reasonable is the food there that we only just decided to go here at the last minute, as we were sort of craving some Italian, and I saw that they had Stromboli, which I learned to love in Philadelphia. Service was quick, we got seated at a table at the window looking out towards Conestoga. My wife ordered one of their lunch pizzas and I got the sausage and ham Stromboli. Both of these were excellent and reasonably priced, and large enough after salad and bread, to take some home. Later the owner came over and asked if this was our first visit there, and did we enjoy our food. I said yes, we really enjoyed the food, then I related how we typically just go over to Conestoga, but decided to give the place a try. With that the owner turned away with what looked like an expression of restrained disgust and walked back to the kitchen. Ooops! (my wife says maybe she was just being funny). Well, I definitely recommend the food here, reasonably priced, and the place has a nice atmosphere; but perhaps you should not mention the Conestoga.