“Pleasant Starbuck's experience”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Aurora
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Do not usually stop at corporate coffee houses however I did have a gift card and was leaving Denver to trip to Steamboat so made an exception. Was pleasantly surprised by my experience. Latte was well made and very tasty. Also enjoyed a pastry. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I usually go through the drive thru and the attendants are ALWAYS SO friendly and cheery. There's such a positive vibe among the customers who frequent this location... even through the drive thru alone! I can't tell you the times this location plays the "Pay it forward" game. More so in the cooler months, but it happens ALOT when I get to the window and the car before me pays for my drink or my entire order. I then do the same for the car behind me. It's such a beautiful thing. You drive away with your heart full knowing you were part of something good. I think it starts with the kindness of the person on the other side of the speaker. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

This is a new starbucks and either you love or hate starbucks however if you are looking to visit one with a drive through they are super fast and they have never messed up my order! Visit them on a daily!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Decided to try a frapuccino with espresso shots. They put 2 espresso shots into it. Turned out it tasted horrible - they gladly re-made my drink and also refunded the money. Starbucks service is usually great

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

My coffee was exactly as expected at Starbucks. My daughter asked about 2 different specialty drinks and the server gave pretty thorough descriptions. She choose the S'mores one and it was exactly as described. Great taste and not too sweet which sometimes happens depending upon who is making the drink. The server was extremely helpful and friendly.