“Just short of excellent”
Review of East China

East China
Ranked #150 of 835 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian
Reviewed 14 October 2015

This restaurant offers in-house dining, as well as take-out/delivery options. If you are doing take-out, the food is ready super fast, and the prices are low, especially for the portions you get. While the food was good, it wasn't great. I've had better Chinese food, and I thought the Sesame Chicken was just average.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

We stopped today for lunch. The staff is nice, service is quick, the price is very reasonable, the amount of food is really big (I was surprised by the dish brought to my table!), and they are tasty! The lunch also includes a soup and an egg roll!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I tried several different entrees here, and they were the average, predictable fare you can find at any of a thousand different Chinese restaurants.

Then one day I tried the jalapeno chicken. Incredible! The best thing a Chinese restaurant has ever served up... BOLD, HUGE flavor!!

I know a lot of people are scared off by the word "jalapeno." Don't be. Is the dish spicy? Yes, but not in any way extreme. If you can handle, say, Qdoba's salsa roja, you can easily handle East China's jalapeno chicken.

For $1 more the jalapeno shrimp has the same immensely flavorful sauce. I for one will never willingly go back to ho-hum sesame chicken or General Tso's chicken.

For take-out lunch specials, portion size is very generous. It will probably fill up you and your significant other, making the value that much greater.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I discovered East China Asian Cuisine while looking over the Denver A-List 2014. This restaurant was #1 Chinese in Denver for 2014. They definitely got this one right!! We loved the food and would have gone back a second time had we been through Aurora on the way home. I ordered the vegetable friend rice and vegetable egg rolls and my partner order the Beef and Vegetables with soup, egg roll and crab Rangoon. We both loved it. There were a few people eating inside but the phone never stopped ringing. They obviously do a great take out business! I would definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I live in Cheyenne, WY but I always make a point of visiting East China in Aurora, CO when I get down that way. Their Combination Egg Foo Young is out of this world. I have never ordered anything there that was not yummy. However, their Combo Egg Foo Young is by far the best. I just wish they delivered to Cheyenne.

2  Thank Dawn J