“Good Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The food is good and service is good as well. We have come here about 5 times. We do think it is a little more on the higher priced side for the food that you get. It is still good though.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Very disappointed with this restaurant. It has lots of good reviews for some reason. Maybe people haven't eaten good Mexican food. The minute you sit down they are all over you asking for your order. The food has absolutely not flavor and was not served very hot. We were not impressed at all. Las Hadas is still our favorite.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

A much larger restaurant than it appears from the outside. Seated almost right away. From my point of view the reviews of this restaurant are a bit higher than I am giving it. Food was tasty but nothing special. Getting waitress attention was spotty. Nearby table had the molcajete which looked very good. Worth a second trip at some time in the future. Parking is easy in large strip mall. Prices a bit higher than most Mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been there twice and like the food and entertainment. They do live bands and karaoke on some nights.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The reviews looked good and it was near by so I gave it a try. I had a taco and enchilada combo. The shredded beef in the taco was very good. The rest of the plate, including the rice and beans and little flavoring or spice. The chips and salsa were good. My server was AWOL and finally showed up eventually so I could get my bill. Nothing was so good that I would say "Have to go back!!!!!"

Been to Casa Vallarta Mexican? Share your experiences!