“Best food and even better service”
Review of Golden Saigon

Golden Saigon
Ranked #15 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Its family owned and operated and the service cannot be beat. Van and her brother Tuan are so hospitable to all the regulars and newbies alike. The portions are generous and the price is low. They have incredibly fresh flavors and its definitely my favorite spot for pho! We go here regularly and have never been disappointed. They even make their own ginger ale and its delicious!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Golden Saigon during lunch.soon as I ordered, my food was delivered in less than 5 minutes. I ordered the hot and sour soup and curry chicken. Both were delicious and hot. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I wasn't feeling well so I just picked up my meal, but they packaged it great. The spicy noodle was so good.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Was down southeast at the HMart and worked up an appetite for some Vietnamese food.

Quickly seated, quickly ordered and served. Near the host stand and the owner was quite hospitable.

All the food was good, a couple things very food, like the summer rolls. Great value, quality and service. Will return!!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Do not miss this place. Everything is awesome. Never disappointed. Lamb in coconut milk and Kobe beef pho are both a ten out of ten. Absolutely awesome. Great job guys!!