“Dinner On The Deck”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Crab Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Spent a pleasant evening dining on the deck, enjoying a good meal and a cold bottle of Colorado beer. The food was good, had blackened fish that was tasty and satisfying. My server Terry was friendly, attentive and made me feel welcome and appreciated. I’m looking forward to eating there again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was my first time at Joe's Crab Shack. I will need to go again to get a better opinion. Food was good though.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Yes, we found a Joe's that was still open since they've been closing them lately and they closed all the ones in Michigan that I know of. We found one while visiting in Denver and my wife and I were pretty excited. Plus we went on all you can eat shrimp Wednesday during Happy Hour. Wow!! Needless to say we could not finish half of the all you can eat shrimp but we gave it a good go of it. We asked the waiter could he finish this on his own he stated yes, I was amazed. Overall a great Joe's experience which I've yet to have a bad one, we'll keep coming back as we find them open.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The food was great and so were the drinks. The bartender was very personable and very attentive, bringing me things I needed before I asked.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The person who appeared to be the manager based on his demeanor and speaking with the staff stood at the booth next to us for about 10 minutes talking with very loud people (one man and one woman). Loud enough that you could hear every word many of which were profanities. You need to quiet down your customers so others can enjoy their meal and not listen to profanity. Take it outside.

The service was attentive and the food was large portions and tasted very good.

Lots of parking in the lot shared by 4 or 5 restaurants.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!