“Really Great Place”

Bent Fork American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bent Fork American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peoria
Transit: Nearby to RTD stops, also I-225 and Parker Road Park & Ride.
Description: A locally-owned independent restaurant, The Bent Fork serves a diverse offering of traditional dishes that are inventive, fresh, and flavorful in a distinctive environment of casual sophistication. With our award winning menu, eclectic wine list, handcrafted martinis, art and architecture, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more. Lunch or dinner, the ambiance, price points, and menu variety provide an environment that allows for a simple weeknight meal or celebration of a special occasion. Guests feel comfortable in casual or dressy attire, whether it's a business lunch, time with the girls, a Saturday night date, or a family meal. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 8 August 2018

In some ways this is a very different restaurant. There is a plethora of seafood on the menu along with buffalo pot roast ans Greek meatloaf. We were a party of 5, where my wife and I arrived ahead of the others. We were given the option of sitting at the bar or sitting at our table. We chose the table. Waitress arrived almost immediately and took our drink order. As the other guests arrived they were seated and the waitress arrived to take their orders. When we were all there, she explained the day's specials and gave us the time we asked for before returning to take our order. Throughout, she checked on the table and decent intervals.

Now, I'll admit that the menu might not be to everyone's liking, but the food is well prepared tastes good, and the portions are satisfying. There is an adequate wine list for those who prefer wine with their meals,

There is a children's menu also.

We had an enjoyable experience and plan to return the next time we are in Aurora.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The one in Loveland is so much better. The food was pretty good, but the service was terrible. They do make a fabulous salmon salad with their balsamic dressing. So so good!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My sons and I have frequented the place before, and the food is always good. Nice service, average pricing and I have witnessed small business meetings over lunches.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've tried this place a couple of times and won't be back. Nice facility and good service, but was really disappointed with the food. Quite possibly the worst-tasting meatloaf on the planet.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My son wanted to try Bent Fork for his 27th birthday dinner. We came in from Boston, and were willing to try something new. We were seated promptly and greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable server. It was very nice not to be rushed as we read the great menu and considered the specials.Our dinners were hearty, enough to satisfy, and the wine service was very good. We came back again two nights later as my son really wanted to try the buffalo pot roast. It was excellent!