“Only for locals”

IHOP
Ranked #174 of 812 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Waited 20 minutes for someone to come and take my order they never came Manager JOHN told me to go to Village Inn has same problem 2 month ago JOHN only want to serve local regulars

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Visited this location last Tues mid morning, around 9:30 am. Prompt seating, prompt attention from waiter. Great coffee. The delivery of food seemed to take too long. I ordered the steak omelet with the 3 pancakes and my son ordered chicken and waffles with a side of bacon. I was only able to eat my pancakes and had to take my omelet to go. So I didn't realize that some of the hash browns inside the omelet were burnt. It would have been something I would have brought to the attention of the waiter because it affected the way the omelet tasted. Would have been excellent if the hash browns weren't burnt. I would give them another chance if in the area. My son finished every bite of his food at the restaurant and he is very picky.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I typically would not review a chain place. But I happened to be at this IHOP recently. The service was prompt and friendly and the food decent.

What was odd was how loud it was on a Saturday morning around 10am. You could hardly carry on a conversation it was that loud. Just a large room with no sound attenuation made it feel like having breakfast in a gym, or school lunchroom.

The second thing was that the place has staff walk around and offer balloon creations to the patrons. Great for the kids, but don't ask me if I want a poodle and then get hurt when I politely say no thanks. Stick to asking kids for sure.

Food was sausage and eggs with toast. Reasonably priced and it came out quick.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I try to patronize non-chain restaurants but when I am in a new area I often visit IHOP for the first day or two until I hear some local recommendations. The standardized menu is a reliable source of good food. This IHOP had the expected good food and our server, Carmen, was exceptional. Fast efficient and kept the coffee carafe topped up.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our regular meals. Service was very friendly and efficient.

I had the pot roast. It came with a large plain salad, with a big bowl of dressing. Cheese toast. Mashed potatoes. Corn. All served well. Will definitely get it again.