All reviews main street apres ski downtown aspen warm cookies european style in town location is great a great stay hot tub yogurt perfect place to stay walked everywhere maroon bells can't wait to come back included breakfast third floor an easy walk
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Room was nice with a balcony. Comfortable bed. Clean room. Hotel staff were very helpful. Location in Aspen great for walking to restaurants. Nice continental breakfast provided with fruits and cereal, breads etc....

Date of stay: August 2018
Martin_Danko, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

We are delighted you enjoyed our location, rooms and breakfast!

Please come back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The Annabelle Inn is located an easy 7 minute walk from the center of town; not a bad thing considering a need to walk off a good meal at all the great restaurants in town. Parking availability can be tight so plan accordingly.
Front desk staff are incredably friendly, informative and warm. A light continental breakfast is included in the room rates, convenient, but pretty basic and repeated options. Rooms are of average size and decorated in a “country cozy” B + B sort of way. Not our style, but we weren’t there for the decor. The bed was very comfortable and housekeeping was immaculate, but walls are thin, so anticipate some noise leakage from your neighbors. We paid for a more expensive upper level room. This gave us a bit more space, but inadequate window coverings to block out sunrise with peaked ceilings above dormer windows.
The Inn is a reasonable value considering how expensive lodging is in Aspen, but rates are still pretty steep for what is really a 3 star property.
Many things to recommend The Annabelle Inn for, but at the prices charged and an insistence on 50% paid up front upon making the reservation, it is just a strong “average”.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us this summer! Thank you for your kind words: we love our housekeeping ladies!

We apologize for the light coming into your room and looking at options to cover those. Aspen is an unusual market, and properties charge in advance. In addition, it is quite an expensive destination.

Our rates that time of the year were $199 for a Standard $249 for Deluxe $299 for a premium room. We have the most competitive prices in town, summer being extremely busy. Our extended continental breakfast has cold cuts, cheeses, cut tomato, boiled eggs, fresh breads, freshly baked muffins, yogurt, butter, jelly, 4 kinds of cereal, milk, coffee and tea.

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Based on reviews, I was very much looking forward to my 3 night stay at the Annabelle Inn. Unfortunately, by night 3 all I was looking forward to was checking out. The service was fine and everyone I interacted with was pleasant, but the room (112 - avoid it all costs) was subpar in 3 ways.

First, there was a 1 inch gap in the blinds covering the front door, so that folks outside could peer right into the room and have an unobstructed view to the bathroom and bed. Second, there was significant blockage in the tub so water drained painfully slow. So much so that a 3 minute shower led to several inches of standing water. Third, the room was hot, very hot -- all day and all night (even when the temperature dropped outside in the evening).

To be honest, I wasn't in the room much so I was prepared to ignore these issues and just enjoy my time in Aspen. That was until I heard a ferociously loud alarm blaring. I still don't know whether it was a fire alarm, carbon monoxide alarm or something else. But I do know that it went off intermittently ALL NIGHT LONG. Every 90 minutes from 10pm to about 4am the alarm blared and repeatedly woke me up. There is no 24 hour front desk, so I rang the woman on call. She was polite and apologetic, but informed me that there was nothing she could do other than advise me to turn the AC off.

In short, the room was uncomfortably hot. I could not sleep due to the alarm. I couldn't shower longer than a few minutes. And I had to be on guard for vouyers.

I expected more.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank ALou25
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Passing through town on our TransAmerica Classic Car Rally, we spent two nights here and a very relaxing day. Marie (the Frenchwoman!) and Danny could not have been more helpful and friendly with their advice and constant attention. The gift of a rose (Merci Marie) on departure simply summed up the experience!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing us! Looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I can't say enough good things about the Annabelle Inn. I picked this hotel because of its reasonable price, downtown location and free breakfast (which is very very nice). I called early that morning letting them know that I would be arriving later in the evening; because I would get there after the front desk closed, they left my check-in information (key card, welcoming letter, parking information, contact numbers) in a envelope by the front door, and could "officially" check-in in the morning. Tracy and Doug were extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. They suggested not-to-miss off the beaten path sites, restaurants and towns. A few hours after I left, I realized I left something in the room - when I called, housekeeping had already turned it in and Tracy had it at the front desk. I was completely surprised when she offered to bring it to me at the airport, but because I was just boarding the plane, she mailed it to me instead. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to everyone.

Room tip: Call and talk to the staff about your needs. They are extremely helpful and acommodating
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

We are delighted you had such a wonderful time with us! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Looking forward to having you back soon!