All reviews historical hotel library bar old west living room stayed in a junior suite in town resort fee mini bar room service bell staff main street luxury hotel beautiful room turn down service aspen mountain the entire staff little nell
Reviewed 3 December 2017

My boyfriend & I decided to stay at the Hotel Jerome for a staycation. We had the best experience. The room was immaculate & huge! Breakfast at The Prospect was delicious. We enjoyed a soak in the newly renovated hot tub. All of the staff were so helpful & kind. We had a wonderful time! The hotel is gorgeous & a historic gem! We would love to return for a longer stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stayed in a lovely junior suite over the Thanksgiving Holiday and cannot say enough about the Jerome! Outstanding staff (in every position), beautifully decorated room, an amazing Thanksgiving feast in the Prospect restaurant and a very cozy feel to the hotel! Everyone always remembered our names ! Excellent place!

Room Tip: Junior suite on Red mountain side has good views and no construction noise (working on pool and patio areas).
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Hotel Jerome was perfect, top to bottom. The food was fantastic, the beds were comfortable, and the service was outstanding. My sister hosted her small, intimate wedding at the hotel, and it couldn't have been a more perfect event. Located right in the heart of Aspen, the hotel made it easy to walk to local restaurants and shops, although the food and drinks on-site were delicious as well. We especially enjoyed having cocktails in The Living Room bar, nestled up next to the roaring fireplace. I hope I get to visit Aspen again and will definitely be staying with the Hotel Jerome if and when I do!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony D, General Manager at Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Jenna_k_murphy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor of your recent stay with us at Hotel Jerome. It was a pleasure to have you all stay with us and celebrate such a special occasion. I am very happy to hear you had a great time.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest regards,
Anthony DiLucia
General Manager, Hotel Jerome an Auberge Resort

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Our experience here was fantastic. The very friendly staff from check in to valet made our anniversary special. This hotel is luxurious and fun, with turndown service, complimentary room snacks, a complimentary Mercedes to “test drive” around town, and an amazing restaurant and bar (great cocktails and snacks!). The building and decor are beautiful, and the location is optimal for walking around downtown. Yes, the price reflects these perks, but it was a great splurge for a weekend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Khanoomjenny

Dear Khanoomjenny,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay on Tripadvisor and for celebrating your special occasion with us.
Thrilled to read you enjoyed your weekend and were able to test drive the Mercedes! Such a fun amenity for our guests to enjoy.

Please stay in touch with us, check our website for any special offers and do not hesitate to contact my office if we can assist with future reservations.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.
Warmest regards,
Anthony DiLucia
General Manager Hotel Jerome An Auberge Resort

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Staff is a bit stuffy, lost my valet car. Asked me if I could go to garage and look for it with them.

Isn't that the point of valet.

Overall not bad, but certainly not the best place in town.

Better options in Town. Awaiting new St. Regis and W property.

Room Tip: Nice, some areas smell like sewer drains are backed up.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business