All reviews historical hotel library bar old west living room stayed in a junior suite in town resort fee mini bar room service bell staff main street luxury hotel beautiful room turn down service aspen mountain the entire staff little nell
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We called in here while on a day off from skiing in nearby Snowmass. The hotel is truly magnificent inside and as we were peckish around lunchtime we ate in the Living Room bar/ restaurant. We ordered tacos and they were without doubt the best I have ever eaten ( and I've eaten quite a few)

Next time we come to the area we will try staying too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carey E
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Thank you to Dalton and his wonderful team for making my birthday such a special one last month. It is very obvious when you know you are dealing with a group of professionals and Prospect Restaurant staff delivered 100%. The service, food and pace of the evening was wonderful and all in our group enjoyed themselves immensely. This was a milestone birthday and one that I won't forget - thankyou everyone.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie K
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Top notch service from the first "Hello", top notch accommodations and amenities. After all - You can expect no less from an Auberge resort. Get ready to pay up - but it worth every dollar! The doorman even got some treats for our dog at the door! The atmosphere is quiet and very welcoming. Made an awesome romantic birthday weekend in Aspen. We will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soulsurfer88
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

From the minute my family and I were picked up from the airport (in a Cadillac Escalade, no less), I knew I had made a great choice in staying here. I had debated staying between The Jerome, St. Regis, and the Little Nell. In reading reviews and the history of the hotel, I figured I might as well give Aspen's "Crown Jewel" a try - I was not disappointed. After checking in, my family was personally escorted to our room where we were explained all the features and amenities that the room had to offer; things like an in-room iPad to order food from, a Nespresso machine (with coffee capsules replenished daily), and a humidifier. Booking through American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts, we received free breakfast daily as well as well as $100 food and beverage credit to be used throughout the stay. Each morning, we were greeted by the same Waitress at Prospect restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading on to go Ski. The hotel has an in-house Gorsuch Ski store where you can rent skis as well as store your boots where they will be warmed and dried. The hotel offers free chauffeur services in their Cadillac Escalades anywhere within Aspen limits, including to Aspen Mountain to go skiing - which is incredibly convenient and truly what a 5 star hotel is about. I cannot express enough how truly incredible the service is at the hotel. Every employee will greet you with a smile and are more than happy to assist you with absolutely anything you may need. Paired with an exquisitely appointed hotel with equally comfortable and modern rooms, a stay at the Hotel Jerome is very hard to beat. I recommend this hotel to the highest degree, for I have never experienced a stay at a hotel such as the one I experienced at the Hotel Jerome, in Aspen no less.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

This hotel is a must stay in Aspen. It offers a feeling of new and contemporary while blending in its Victorian past. An immediate welcome from the cowboy hat adorned front door greeters to spectacular views in every direction, you simply cannot go wrong with the Jerome. We ate dinner at Prospect and it was really a fabulous meal. My girlfriend and I ordered the vegetarian dish and a salad, accompanied by a cabernet blend that was really yummy. Everyone is super attentive and appear to love their jobs, as it should be. I have been here many times as it's one of my neighborhood favorites. You can't go wrong stopping into the lively J-Bar or sip your favorite beverage in the Living Room (You'll be amazed at the decoration).

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but the ones on the front of the building have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends