3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$361
FindHotelUS$379
Agoda.comUS$361
TripadvisorUS$361
Hotels.com
Priceline
All reviews viking appliances time share ski shop studio room steam shower fractional ownership high end appliances in town place to stay continental breakfast valet staff gas fireplace excellent location ski valet home away from home rooms are beautiful ski vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

The hotel was great. Excellent staff. The room was nice. Fire Place and a balcony were nice features. Unfortunately no desk or chairs for sitting inside. When we wanted to sit we went to the balcony. Fortunately the weather was nice.

The don't have a restaurant but have continental breakfast.

We enjoyed Maroon Bells, but the city itself was awful. Not a single decent place to eat.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2021

We stayed at the Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen in July 2021. The hotel is in a great location for visiting Aspen. You can easily walk around downtown. I found the service to be very good. They were willing to accommodate a late check-out and let me keep my car at the hotel all day after checking out without an additional charge.

We used Hyatt points and stayed in a regular room. The room itself is fine--getting a bit dated now as is the entire property. The huge tub in the bathroom is nice, but it's not the best shower/tub set up.

Hotels in Aspen are very expensive. I'm not sure I would feel great about spending the nightly rate for this hotel. But if using points, I would stay here again for the great location and good service.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

We had a fabulous family vacation in Aspen. Both the units we rented at the Hyatt where spectacular. Great location. Everyone enjoyed the pool area. The staff at the hotel is most helpful We will definitely be returning soon.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2021

We have continued to gravitate towards the Hyatt Aspen as it always feels like home when arriving. Amazing team- from Roger (a true guru- who knows the property and rooms inside and out) to Zoe, Blanca, Cheyenne and others.. Everyone seems to go above and beyond to accommodate residents/guests. Great location (right in the center of it all), décor and spacious rooms. Would highly recommend and housekeeping is great- they have a multiphase process to cleaning the rooms and it shows! Thank you again for another great stay! Take Care, Jason B

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

I arrived at the Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen on Sunday, May 23. I am here for a weeks stay until Sunday, May 30.

I made a trade with Interval International. Upon arriving at the upscale hotel I was told there was only valet parking and the fee would be $28 per day. Upon arrival at the condo we found out we are on a street level condo that faces the street. I was on a zoom call with my girlfriend sitting on the balcony and she said what are you sitting on the street? She could see the parked car right behind me. It is that close.

There is a coffee maker in the room but no coffee. You have to ask for the coffee. The cups for the coffee had to be hunted down as they are not with the other glassware. We found them in a kitchen draw. When we opened the draw they went flying around.

On Monday, May 24, I wanted to go to the pool. There are no pool towels at the pool and there are no pool towels in the room. I went to the front desk to ask for towels and the 3 girls working at the front of the hotel did not know where they were. One girl said she would deliver them to me at the pool. I go take a swim in the pool and guess what? They girl did not deliver any towels. I had to go back to the room dripping wet.

I am not a happy camper and this is only my second day here and I am here for a week.

Date of stay: May 2021