1,044 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainconcierge deskluxury hotellittle nellone bedroom suiteski gear
Reviewed 29 October 2015

We stayed for our anniversary and we had a fantastic time. The hotel and staff did so much for us. Flowers, snacks for hikes, etc. The room was awesome with a balcony and all the nice touches. Every person on staff was excellent. Highest reccomendation!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nashvillebuff
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

James the bartender was such a wonderful bartender. He was not only friendly to my girlfriends and I but he was also so helpful in telling us where the best hiking spots were in Aspen. We got to do the free Bloody Mary tasting as well as enjoying the snores at the bar and other cocktails at the bar. Highly recommend the bar at the St. Regis for such amazing service!

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Morgane Sylvie G
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Another St Regis stay another great vacation! We have never been disappointed staying at any of the St Regis Hotel, and of course this is no exception here. We were upgraded to a deluxe king room with a nice mountain view, the room is impeccable with a bath tub that can see through to the bedroom if the folding door is opened, and therefore the view of the mountain.
Concierge is super helpful with tips for hiking trails, where to go to eat, and we took every recommendation they gave and was glad we did, because otherwise would have missed out on great hikes and even better views.
did not eat at any of the hotel restaurants as the hotel is within walking distance to many great places to eat
3 hot tubs, which is a bonus
wifi free for SPG gold members
use valet parking, as parking hard to find in Aspen

Fall in Aspen at St Regis, cannot get any better than that! We hope to return again one day

Room Tip: any mountain view room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mnsp1964
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Was it just the time of year? I have to give St. Regis the benefit of the doubt, but it lacked the level of excellence any one would expect from this top-notch hotel. The Spa services at the hotel were the best part; you must visit and take a massage. Wow. But, the hotel staff must have been ready for their hiatus before the ski season. The room was lovely but we had flies buzzing inside the window daily; the housekeeping staff was pushy and urgent though we wanted to rest even after 9am; and, the service personnel liked to say No before they said Yes, which routinely required some prodding. It just shouldn't be that way. I love the St. Regis, but I would come with altered expectations if the staff has already mentally departed for their own vacation. Ski season should be great! Enjoy!

Room Tip: Beautiful rooms. Ask the bellman to explain the variety of wall switches. It's a mystery.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAVLOTS
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

We are appreciative of your detailed review from your recent stay. I am happy that you found the Remede Spa to be extraordinary and inviting. Thank you for the recommendation to visit our signature spa. However, I am dismayed to read about your lack of service you received during your stay. Also, I am truly sorry you felt rushed by our housekeeping staff and didn't find your room to be pristine. We certainly strive for all of our guests to feel they have received uncompromising service and a valuable stay. Your experience does not meet our standards, nor your expectations, and for that I am truly sorry. Your feedback is critical to the continued development of our associates to ensure they are providing exceptional service for all of our guests, so I want to thank you for taking the time for bringing these concerns to our attention.

I do hope that we may welcome you back to the resort again in the future where you have our commitment for another enjoyable experience.

Kind Regards,
H. Steenge-Hart,

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I did enjoy the stay , maybe winter has better quality food experience . great location to walk everywhere you should be when in Aspen. Rooms are ok , probably I shouldn't expect more at 8000 ft high :)
I will be back

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Pablo D

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so grateful for your kind review from your recent stay with us. I am very pleased you found the property to be ideally located and within easy walking distance to everywhere you wanted to visit in Aspen. However, I am dismayed to read about your disappointment in food quality and the comfort of your room. We certainly strive for all of our guests to feel they have received uncompromising service and a valuable stay. Your experience does not meet our standards, nor your expectations, and for that I am truly sorry.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our mountainside manor for hopefully a more enjoyable experience.

Kind Regards,