Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$19
eDreams
GardenInn.com
Lol.travelUS$198
All reviews olde town arvada great location sliding door walking distance mountain view quiet location great stay staying at this hotel excellent hotel breakfast buffet business trip light rail would definitely stay here again king bed arcata denver breweries
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hilton Garden Inn is convenient to major highways and local attractions besides being very close to our daughter's apartment. it was clean, quiet and had all amenities we required. The hotel front desk,especially Tiesha and Jesse, were very welcoming and helpful. Looking forward to a repeat stay in October.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 December 2020

This is now my go-to hotel in Arvada. Comfortable rooms, exceptional staff and great location! Shout out to Tisha at the front desk who went out of her way to ensure we had connecting rooms because we were traveling with our kids. We stayed during the pandemic and this hotel is doing an outstanding job keeping things clean! There was a seal on our door showing us the room had been cleaned and no one had been in there since. They left wipes for us in the room to wipe down anything we felt we needed to - but I didn't even use them. We saw people cleaning the common areas frequently.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 10 November 2020

My college roomie (from the 70's!) and I take all kinds of weekend trips to the Denver area as we live in northern Colorado and that area is close enough for such galavanting. We were trying a different European (Golden Europe - try it!!) restaurant for my 60th birthday in Arvada and didn't really want to drive to downtown (again) for a hotel. This is not exactly a high-end neighborhood so I wasn't expecting much - a good, old-fashioned place to rest my head was about it. Well! We had a nice surprise here at Hilton Garden Arvada. It started, importantly, with the front desk personnel. Awesome people. Then we really enjoyed the decor of the place. Fresh! Kinda different! They have numerous useful and enjoyable amenities, lacking only free breakfast. But we knewto each other how much we liked the place. Really great price too, for staying just a little ways outside of downtown ($104 on a weekend for a Hilton property). Definitely a recommended property for anyone staying in Arvada, or Denver if they don't need to be smack dab downtown.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank ColoradoKat23
Reviewed 28 October 2020

We were here for two nights as part of a long stress relief road trip. The room was everything we expected; clean, comfortable beds and all of the amenities. We will be returning there in April for a four night stay and now know it was the right choice. The location is awesome. We felt safe and didn't need to go far for anything.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Y7246MQbethh
Reviewed 16 July 2020 via mobile

My first business trip since March 2020, so first hotel stay since COViD 19 hit. I was super impressed from the second I walked into my room. They sanitize the rooms and seal them off to show they’ve been cleaned. The clean the remote (I must admit I always clean the remote even pre COViD, but now it is done for you!). The front desk and restaurant at staff were all friendly and all wearing masks. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Denver!

I recommend the Mountain View rooms too!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Futbal_traveler
Brenna Rea, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Arvada Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2020

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.