“Great Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Getaway

kitchen
double bedroom
single bedroom
bathroom with shower
approaching the cabin turn off
Copeland Lake
lots of hummingbirds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Leah B
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Perfect place to see wildlife and relax. We missed the bear but we saw sooo many elk, deer and other wildlife. Perfect place for boys to play! Near great hikes and sites! Great home base for side trips into Rocky Mountain Park and Estes Park.

16 Oct 2017
Thank you for staying at our cabin. We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves!
hewitt247...
Lakewood, Colorado
“Wonderful cabin”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cabin was great. Very beautiful area. My kids had so much fun exploring. We wish we had more time to spend there!!

17 Sep 2017
Thank you for the review and mostly, for staying at our cabin. I'm glad your family enjoyed it and I hope you will return!
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

31 Jul 2017
Thank you, Karrie. Since I spent my summers there growing up, I love it when families stay at the cabin and enjoy it. So glad you had a good time....it was a pleasure having your family stay in our cabin.
vinaykuma...
Bangalore
“Cozy little cabin for Rocky's vacation”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at this place for two days and really loved our time here. The host, Dana, was really helpful. She sent us the clear instructions to locate the cabin, local attractions to visit and other details couple of days before our vacation.

The cabin itself was very cozy and peaceful. It comfortably sleeps 6 people and has a small kitchen as well. The network reception around this area is bit poor, but the cabin had WiFi for basic internet access. We were hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park and this place was really accessible to all our hike trails.

Had a great time at this place and would love to visit again. Highly recommend this to others visiting this area as well.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jul 2017
I'm happy you enjoyed the time at our cabin and took advantage of the nearby hiking trails. You were a great guest and I would recommend you for any future rentals.
Matt K
“Best Spot on the Mountain”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This cabin is fantastic! The view when enjoying your morning coffee is second to none, you would be right near the entrance to RMNP, many towns are close by if you are looking for something to do but far enough away to feel secluded. When my Girlfriend and I arrived we didn't know our cell phones wouldn't work but by the end of our week it became such a highlight. This is a spot that will give plenty of memories for years to come.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review ....I appreciate your taking the time to do that. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at our cabin. I definitely know what you mean about the lack of cell service....kin of adds to the tranquility once you get used to it. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing