“Please don't close!”
Review of Country Chicken & Ribs BBQ - CLOSED

Country Chicken & Ribs BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The best place for BBQ in SGV, right across from APU. We can make two meals out of one lunch special. Huge portions of everything. I usually order the pork ribs, french fries instead of rice (I don't like wet rice) with the usual chicken pieces. Lots of food! Hopefully they are still open. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, they told us that they should be here for the month of June.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We've always been a fan of this place, so sad it's closing. It is well worth the visit to go now before they shut down. We usually split the lunch or dinner special.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I have been going here since this place opened in 1984. Back then I was a student at Azusa Pacific University. My kids have grown up eating the famous "lunch special."

The food is delicious and the prices are low. The owner (Peter Wong) has to close because the owner of the building refuses to renew the lease. Sad

Get here before this place closes and you will see why it should be on your bucket list. See all the comments on their Facebook page.

Bye Rib!!

2  Thank Huskerlaw
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I bought two of the lunch specials. $7.95 each. Seven minute wait in the drive-through. Lunch had three pieces of chicken, four pork ribs, rice and gravy, coleslaw and a roll. Place hasn't changed in 10 years. It was really good lunch special is until 4 PM and they only take cash!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We had the chicken and ribs at a party and liked them so well we asked where to get them. This was our first time getting them ourselves and we got them to go. The BBQ flavor is so good. The portions are huge. Lots of French fries. Cole slaw. Everything was delicious. I especially liked the chicken, but all was good. Will definitely be frequenting this place in the future.