“Not What I Expected”

Dalia's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 107 Restaurants in Azusa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 February 2016

After the first two visits to Dalia's, I was totally satisfied. This last time, not at all. I went in for the buffet and a couple of beers. I placed my order for a pitcher of Bud Light and proceeded to the buffet. After filling my plate, I started eating, wondering where my drink was. After a few minutes, someone came by and asked if I would like something to drink. I repeated my order and was told they were out of Bud Light. I asked what else they had and there was one other domestic choice to which I have an allergy to. I chose one of the others and was informed that it would be $17.50! This was almost twice the amount of the Bud. Needless to say, I skipped it, not even an offer of a reduced price. This time the pizza selection was slim even though it was only around 7:00 P.M. The pasta selections were flavorless except for the ravioli, which was very good. The Fettuccine Alfredo wasn't worth the calories, very tasteless. The salad selection was good and cold. Debating whether to go back.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

This establishment is located near the center of the college area of APU/ Citrus which pretty much requires it to be gentle on the pocketbook. Excellent prices and a wide variety of food offered. You can even catch a football game, have a beer and maw down on an $8 buffet. Their large single topping carry out pizza is just a buck more than the pizza pizza people and leaves that little Cesar in

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This pizza was delicious. Made in the true NY style with whole tomato sauce, thin crust, and tons of great cheese. Loved it and would like to have it again.

Fadl F, Owner at Dalia's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We work hard to provide our customers with fresh and delicious meals, so it is great to hear that we are up to par. I really appreciate you stopping in to give us a shot and I hope we will see you again soon! - Best, Fadl F. (Owner)

Reviewed 1 June 2015

After reading some of the reviews online, I had never really thought about going to Dalia's, but I'm glad we tried it anyway. We've been there twice now and had the buffet both times. The salad bar has a very nice selection and seems fresh and cold. The pizza has been good, but we got there late in the evening both times and the selection was limited. The pasta dishes seemed good but not exceptional. of the six selections, the ravioli is excellent, lots of cheese inside and the sauce, just a little sweet, very good. The beer was cold. What more could you ask for. I'm glad we went.

We sure are glad that you gave us a shot! We really appreciate your continued patronage and that you took the time to leave us such a kind review. I want to provide our customers with the freshest ingredients, so I am glad that shows through in the salad bar. It is hard to beat a cold beer and lots of cheese, right? I hope you'll come by again soon! - Best, Fadl F. (Owner)

Reviewed 18 December 2014

I came here for the first time and decided to try the buffet. It was ok. What I enjoyed the most was not the pizza. They have potato wedges (almost out) that taste like mojos from Shakey's and their fettuccine alfredo (which was cold). I really enjoyed the salad as well. I will probably not return since I didn't like the pizza.

Been to Dalia's Pizza? Share your experiences!