Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
Hotels.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
PricelineUS$152
Agoda.comUS$152
All reviews fire pit paso robles home depot separate room breakfast buffet beautiful pool sofa bed sitting area outdoor seating wine tasting stayed here for one night highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again yogurt santa barbara sliding door pismo beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Bad experience with management of this property. We are Marriott members and have come to expect much better. Long story short, we had a sick individual in our family and discussed the possibility of Covid exposure with front desk day of our check-in. We never checked in and our trip was canceled, we had to go home. Per staff, we were advised they would get OK from upper management and likely refund could be given considering medical justification. After waiting a few weeks with multiple unreturned calls to the property as well as emails to General manager Marcus Hernandez without reply, we contacted Marriott corporate to initiate a case. Finally received communication from Kai Kehler supervisor who at first denied that we even contacted the property check in day and then after research found notes indicating that was the case. Unfortunately however she still denied a refund. Because we booked through Expedia, we also requested Expedia reach out directly to this property in hopes Atascadero SpringHill would reconsider but unfortunately decision still stands. At this point we are in a credit card dispute and would caution anyone considering a stay here given the extremely poor customer service and lack of regard for guest health risks.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Patricia Harden, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with the experience you encountered. As this reservation was booked prepaid through Expedia, you will need to follow up with them directly regarding any potential refunds they would like to give you. Our Front Desk Supervisor Kai has followed up with additional details, please feel free to reach out to him with any questions.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

What a great surprise! Super comfy and cute rooms. Very cool lobby and bar and great outdoor space. Also the breakfast was amazing. Veggie sausage! Heck yeah. And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the incredible staff, most particularly the front desk team! Great stay!!! Thanks, Jerry & Katie

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Both room and public areas are updated and well kept. However,Customer service was a bit lacking. When I checked in, my membership was not mentioned and when I asked for complimentary water…I was told they were out today. I was also informed the restaurant was not open..A point to note that only Starbucks and Home Depot are within walking distance, all other restaurants require a car. Ordered a glass of wine and was served a $15 glass without being informed of other options. Lastly, when I called to ask why my room had not cooled while I was at dinner, I got little information, when in fact it seems the room does not cool when unoccupied.

All of this to explain my 3/5 rating, just an average experience with less than average service. A bit disappointed .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kai Kehler, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. Your experience at our hotel was not up to our standard, for which I apologize. I have shared your feedback with our Front Desk and Food & Beverage leadership teams as a teachable moment so that we can improve our staff service as well as prevent similar experiences from happening in the future.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Staff is great, however management needs to hire more housekeepers! They posted a sign saying they only clean rooms after staying bore than 6 nights! This is ridiculous for a $350 a night hotel, might as well do Airbnb.

The hotel staff is friendly but they are clearly overworked. Per their new policy, I merely asked for towel refresh and to change the trash. They couldn’t get to it after 9 hours and constant reminders due to the short staff. Towels were piling up and trash also. It’s just unsightly.

Management can’t blame “health and safety” anymore, with restaurants open fully and none of the staff wearing masks. It’s merely a way for them to hold back basic services and cut staff. Ridiculous Marriott!

Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

This place is awesome! Especially the food & drink service. Special kudos to Chris who was running a one many show like a one arm paper hanger! Understaffed, but doing his best I'm sure some may complain but for me it's a matter of doing the best you can with what you're given to work with. Highly recommend this place especially if Chris is running the bar and the front of the house! Thanks for a beautiful evening.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple