Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
TripadvisorUS$152
Travelocity
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
All reviews fire pit paso robles home depot separate room breakfast buffet beautiful pool sofa bed sitting area outdoor seating wine tasting stayed here for one night highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again yogurt santa barbara sliding door pismo beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Both room and public areas are updated and well kept. However,Customer service was a bit lacking. When I checked in, my membership was not mentioned and when I asked for complimentary water…I was told they were out today. I was also informed the restaurant was not open..A point to note that only Starbucks and Home Depot are within walking distance, all other restaurants require a car. Ordered a glass of wine and was served a $15 glass without being informed of other options. Lastly, when I called to ask why my room had not cooled while I was at dinner, I got little information, when in fact it seems the room does not cool when unoccupied.

All of this to explain my 3/5 rating, just an average experience with less than average service. A bit disappointed .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kai Kehler, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. Your experience at our hotel was not up to our standard, for which I apologize. I have shared your feedback with our Front Desk and Food & Beverage leadership teams as a teachable moment so that we can improve our staff service as well as prevent similar experiences from happening in the future.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Staff is great, however management needs to hire more housekeepers! They posted a sign saying they only clean rooms after staying bore than 6 nights! This is ridiculous for a $350 a night hotel, might as well do Airbnb.

The hotel staff is friendly but they are clearly overworked. Per their new policy, I merely asked for towel refresh and to change the trash. They couldn’t get to it after 9 hours and constant reminders due to the short staff. Towels were piling up and trash also. It’s just unsightly.

Management can’t blame “health and safety” anymore, with restaurants open fully and none of the staff wearing masks. It’s merely a way for them to hold back basic services and cut staff. Ridiculous Marriott!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

This place is awesome! Especially the food & drink service. Special kudos to Chris who was running a one many show like a one arm paper hanger! Understaffed, but doing his best I'm sure some may complain but for me it's a matter of doing the best you can with what you're given to work with. Highly recommend this place especially if Chris is running the bar and the front of the house! Thanks for a beautiful evening.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2022

Spacious clean rooms, but none of the streaming services on the room TV were functioning during our stay. Netflix and Amazon Prime didn't even open, and HBO was showing an internet connection error whenever I tried playing a title. After struggling with it for about 10 minutes, I called the front desk only to be told that there is a global issue with streaming services and I was out of luck. Why wasn't I informed about this during the check-in? When I asked the front desk about waving the $5 fast internet charge, so that I could stream a movie on a personal device, the clerk told me he would need to ask his manager about it, but never called me back. I then tried connecting to the free "slow" guest wi-fi, but the sign-on page would never even load after a few tries, so I had to give up on the whole idea of watching a movie. There is no excuse for the hotel of this level not to offer complementary fast internet to all guests, as well as not informing the guests about streaming issues and proactively offering some kind of a comp.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

Having stayed at several other similar Marriott properties in California, namely Springhill Suites, staying here was a simple choice.

The location is very close to both neighbouring Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo, the rooms are spacious and well designed, the pool is a nice touch especially for the warmer days, the gym is well equipped, breakfast and parking was included in our stay and the staff is welcoming and attentive.

The only negative was that we had dinner at the restaurant on our last night and, although the staff was lovely, it was rather disappointing and quite pricey for such an underwhelming experience.. The portions were inconsistent as was the quality.

The restaurant aside, we did have a lovely stay!

Room tip: Maybe eat out.
Date of stay: March 2022