Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
Hotels.comUS$183
TravelocityUS$183
PricelineUS$183
TripadvisorUS$183
All reviews fire pit paso robles home depot separate room breakfast buffet beautiful pool sofa bed sitting area wine tasting stayed here for one night highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again yogurt sliding door pismo beach mini fridge rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

Spacious clean rooms, but none of the streaming services on the room TV were functioning during our stay. Netflix and Amazon Prime didn't even open, and HBO was showing an internet connection error whenever I tried playing a title. After struggling with it for about 10 minutes, I called the front desk only to be told that there is a global issue with streaming services and I was out of luck. Why wasn't I informed about this during the check-in? When I asked the front desk about waving the $5 fast internet charge, so that I could stream a movie on a personal device, the clerk told me he would need to ask his manager about it, but never called me back. I then tried connecting to the free "slow" guest wi-fi, but the sign-on page would never even load after a few tries, so I had to give up on the whole idea of watching a movie. There is no excuse for the hotel of this level not to offer complementary fast internet to all guests, as well as not informing the guests about streaming issues and proactively offering some kind of a comp.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

Having stayed at several other similar Marriott properties in California, namely Springhill Suites, staying here was a simple choice.

The location is very close to both neighbouring Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo, the rooms are spacious and well designed, the pool is a nice touch especially for the warmer days, the gym is well equipped, breakfast and parking was included in our stay and the staff is welcoming and attentive.

The only negative was that we had dinner at the restaurant on our last night and, although the staff was lovely, it was rather disappointing and quite pricey for such an underwhelming experience.. The portions were inconsistent as was the quality.

The restaurant aside, we did have a lovely stay!

Room tip: Maybe eat out.
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LongWayBackHome
Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Had a great weekend stay after some wine tasting. Breakfast is a nice perk to have before going out for activities at Pismo Beach. We forgot some clothes in the closet and they were quickly shipped back to us through their lost item website – kudos to the housekeeping team for the rapid response.

Room tip: Go earlier for breakfast to avoid the rush
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Hello motivemike,
So glad you enjoyed your stay and I am happy that we were able to get your items back quickly! We hope to see you again in the future
Regards

Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

As dedicated Marriott travelers, we always try to make reservations at their family of hotels and we have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and really enjoyed it. When we checked in, the host was friendly but appeared to be somewhat inexperienced as he didn’t acknowledge our Member status. When I asked for a good view room overlooking the hills to the north, he assigned us a room looking over the parking lot towards the south east which was not an upgrade. That was disappointing especially since this stay was during the week, and the place was not busy! However, the room was clean and exactly as we remembered it from our last stay. Overall common areas are clean and well maintained. After a day of wine tasting and late lunch, we wandered back in the early evening, and decided to give the restaurant in the hotel, Union & Vine, a try. We each had a glass of local wine which we were familiar with , and decided to split the fish & chips which was very underwhelming. I asked the bartender prior to the order how many pieces of fish came with the dinner, and he said 3. There were 3 pieces, but they were very small. They tasted okay but not what I expected. I will say the slaw was good, and there was an abundance of chips. All in all, I won’t ever. order this again, and hope it’s not indicative of the other food. The morning breakfast buffet is good with a variety of food, fruit and juices. I normally give this place a 4 Star rating, but due to the mediocre food and the poor room location, it’s a 3 star this visit. Hope they came improve with our next planned visit.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 27 January 2022

Stayed here for one night at the last second, after another hotel where we had reserved had no hot water (and let us out of our reservation, understandably). SpringHill Suites took us on the fly and we really appreciated it. Paul checked us in and though it wasn't a speedy process, he was friendly.

The room was pretty good, a king bed partitioned by a half-wall that serves as a desk station as well. We had to take a bunch of calls from the room that evening, so the desk and sofa area came in handy. There was a small closet, as well as a shelf at the far end of the suite that easily fit our day-trip luggage. The bed was pretty comfortable and the room and furniture were clean.

The shower was standard. Amenities are Tea Tree (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) with dispensers bolted to the wall. Unfortunately there was no lotion.

The best part was the breakfast spread, one of the finest I'd seen in this time of COVID. Buffet with eggs, sausage, vegan sausage, coffee, three juice types, waffles, bagels and muffins, etc. Lots of people eating inside or hanging out, unfortunately maskless), so we ate outside even though the morning was chilly. That said, it gave us a chance to look at the grounds, which were well-maintained and decently spacious for this level of hotel.

Overall a good stay!

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank world t
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Hello there world t.
Thanks for choosing us when your other plans did not work out. Sounds like Paul did a good job assisting you and that you really enjoyed our rooms and the breakfast exceeded your expectations. Unfortunately there is no lotion due to the supply chain issues that we are encountering. We hope to see you again in the future!