Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews waffles breakfast room nice hotel hot breakfast hot tub pool area a great place to stay road trip gym motel refrigerator couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

This place was so bad, we chose to check out early and sleep on a friends floor instead of this Best Wester. Staff was mostly standing around in groups taking breaks, or sneaking off for group smoke breaks in the parking lot. Room was a mess, breakfast was like prison food and quot d price was artificially inflated twice.

Sleep on somebodies floor, it will be better than this Worst Western.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021

We are in what they are calling a "courtyard" King room. This is marketed as more expensive than a regular king room. This morning I was awakened by two loud people sitting at the table and chairs RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW. We had imagined this area would be for our use. No indeed. I had to knock on the locked door of the breakfast room (on the third floor) and beg for a second cup of coffee. And shortly thereafter I had to hunt down housekeeping for a simple roll of toilet paper. We are here to enjoy wine too but your very kind folks at the front desk don't know wine so they are unable to assist us in that way. They are very nice people but...

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Room was nice and clean. Access directly to pool from our "courtyard" room. The shower was outstanding.
Hotel is located close to the downtown, (on the main street), easy access to highway 101.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

The hotel room was clean and functional, but aspects of the room have not been updated in a while. The plumbing fixtures were dated and not in great working order. The A/C was loud and didn't sound like it was working optimally. The pillows were too thick for my comfort. The hallway had a faint aroma of something off, like stale cigarettes. We were in Atascadero on a Tuesday, which didn't realize was a problem. Everything is closed on Tuesdays! However, the hotel has a deal with a really good full-amenity gym next door and the pool looked nice. If you stay here, just try to get the best price you can because it's not the most up to date in its class and it is right over the 101, just like the rest of the town.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

pulling into the parking lot many suspicious characters were hanging out....I Should Have Known Better
when going in, it turns out they are the housekeeping crew-ISHKB
at check in they couldn't figure out how to keep me in sme room for four nights_ISHKB
I was told by Angela I would be in 108 for at least two nights-ISHKB
was told breakfast was hot, but must be taken to your room-ISHKB
when hot/cold knob on shower turned freely, ISHKB
noticed many rooms still not made up when going to 108-ISHKB
when AC didn't work and we had to sleep with window open-ISHKB
when I was told to park my motorcycle out front for security reasons-ISHKB
the next day I advised Angela of no AC, she agreed to move us to 117 at 3pm-ISHKB
hanging out at poll noticed a huge hole where hot tub had been and old furniture in it with other trash and used towels on ground-ISHKB
at 315 went to see Anglaa, she handed me keys for old room, 108-said n other rooms available-ISHKB
then Crystal lied for the first time-no AC man could go into room without us being there, never told this-ISHKB
she then said she would send him down NOW, and then he was in the room right now-ISHKB
more room doors empty with rooms not made up-345pm-ISHKB
no one in room, ac still not working, Crystal told me if I didn't like it I could leave-rude, nasty and threatening-I am 67 years old and she outweighed me aby at least 100 pounds, felt physically threatened so we left-ISHKB
cancelled two future trip there in August and September-Now I know better
I hope you do too
ps-property owner-you have some serious personnel problems and a failing property-I hope you deal with it-ISHKB-now you do too
AVOID HERE AT ALL COSTS