BestWestern.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
Agoda.com
All reviews waffles breakfast room nice hotel hot breakfast hot tub pool area a great place to stay road trip gym motel refrigerator couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The hotel room was clean and functional, but aspects of the room have not been updated in a while. The plumbing fixtures were dated and not in great working order. The A/C was loud and didn't sound like it was working optimally. The pillows were too thick for my comfort. The hallway had a faint aroma of something off, like stale cigarettes. We were in Atascadero on a Tuesday, which didn't realize was a problem. Everything is closed on Tuesdays! However, the hotel has a deal with a really good full-amenity gym next door and the pool looked nice. If you stay here, just try to get the best price you can because it's not the most up to date in its class and it is right over the 101, just like the rest of the town.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

pulling into the parking lot many suspicious characters were hanging out....I Should Have Known Better
when going in, it turns out they are the housekeeping crew-ISHKB
at check in they couldn't figure out how to keep me in sme room for four nights_ISHKB
I was told by Angela I would be in 108 for at least two nights-ISHKB
was told breakfast was hot, but must be taken to your room-ISHKB
when hot/cold knob on shower turned freely, ISHKB
noticed many rooms still not made up when going to 108-ISHKB
when AC didn't work and we had to sleep with window open-ISHKB
when I was told to park my motorcycle out front for security reasons-ISHKB
the next day I advised Angela of no AC, she agreed to move us to 117 at 3pm-ISHKB
hanging out at poll noticed a huge hole where hot tub had been and old furniture in it with other trash and used towels on ground-ISHKB
at 315 went to see Anglaa, she handed me keys for old room, 108-said n other rooms available-ISHKB
then Crystal lied for the first time-no AC man could go into room without us being there, never told this-ISHKB
she then said she would send him down NOW, and then he was in the room right now-ISHKB
more room doors empty with rooms not made up-345pm-ISHKB
no one in room, ac still not working, Crystal told me if I didn't like it I could leave-rude, nasty and threatening-I am 67 years old and she outweighed me aby at least 100 pounds, felt physically threatened so we left-ISHKB
cancelled two future trip there in August and September-Now I know better
I hope you do too
ps-property owner-you have some serious personnel problems and a failing property-I hope you deal with it-ISHKB-now you do too
AVOID HERE AT ALL COSTS

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Very very bad hot breakfast. Nothing was "hot". Because of Covid protocols, seating wasn't being allowed. The man was serving whatever you need. I asked for for hot breakfast option, and he put some scrambled eggs and two pork sausages on my plate. Didn't even bother to ask if I needed anything else, like salt/pepper etc. And since I asked for hot breakfast, he didn't bother to check if I wanted anything else, like a muffin, a fruit etc. He asked for coffee, yes. But the worst part was yet to come. The scrambled eggs and the sausages were cold. Not like freezing cold, but they were at room temp. Nowhere can you ever call this a hot breakfast.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

Difficult to rate this property with all of the Covid restrictions in place but the staff was friendly. The modified hot breakfast was very tasty and the attendant worked his tail off so ensure that everyone was satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Tried to get an early check in but was told no cause they need to “double sanitize” the room. Room wasn’t even regularly cleaned. Workers did not wear masks. Charges for room were different every night (including 2 week nights).

Date of stay: May 2021