Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
TripadvisorUS$104
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019

Because this motel was within walking distance of the Atascadero Transit Center, I booked it. The location was a plus for me....but there were some negatives, too. The rug was dirty, and the refrigerator freezer had some sort of food stuck on it (old pizza?). The bathroom sink did not drain well, and I had to use the water from the tub to wash my hands, etc. I found the extra blanket all crumpled up in the bottom drawer of the dresser, like it had not been replaced with a clean one. (I did not use it). The manager was a nice person, but it was clear she was overworked and stressed. She mentioned not having the usual staff around to help her. I would stay here again if I had to, but I hope to find an alternative in the downtown area next time.

Date of stay: October 2019
VinoInn, Manager at Vino Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are saddened to learn about the difficulties you went through during your stay with us. We have noted down all the concerning points and shall immediately report this matter to the head of the staff. We are looking forward to your next stay with us soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Not bad. Though it's a little dated you can tell they are doing some upgrades. I don't really mind dated as long as it's clean. It was clean. Friendly staff. We got there after hours to do our check in, but had no problems. Had a nice stay for the night. For a night or 2 we would stay again, although I probably wouldn't plan a weeks vacation here. Nice continental breakfast. Only about a 20 minute drive to Morro Bay. It's always nice to find an inexpensive clean and quiet motel while traveling.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
VinoInn, Manager at Vino Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Goodtogoplaces, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate the time you took off to give your valuable feedback. Our hotel staff is committed to serving all of our customers with the utmost hospitality and warmth. We are a budget hotel with all the necessary amenities to make your stay as much comfortable. We are looking forward to host you again on your next arrival.

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Just needed an inexpensive room for the night as we passed thru Atascadero. Vino is close to everything, clean, a touch on the noisy side from traffic but closing windows solved that issue. Our bed was too soft for our liking, feather pillows nice but too small. Probably wouldn't stay more than 2 nites but still good enough for a place to sleep

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
VinoInn, Manager at Vino Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for such an excellent review. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time with us. Looking forward to your arrival again!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice and been pleased both times. It’s quiet during the week. The bed is very comfortable. The bathroom was immaculately clean and looked recently renovated with granite walls in the shower. The carpet had some stains but I’m not going to ding them for that. Good internet and cable TV. The price is reasonable. It feels safe, especially for a woman traveling alone. The staff is great, it’s been the same woman both times, Cary, and she’s been very accommodating even though I arrived close to midnight. The pool was down the first time I was there, but I think it was for renovations, so good for them for doing that. The food is great for a quick breakfast. It’s right off the freeway, on the main road, and a short walk to the classic downtown. I think it’s the same price whether you go through a travel site or not. Worth the $71, I would stay here again the next time I’m here on business.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
VinoInn, Manager at Vino Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear DCKathy, thank you so much for posting such a great compliment about our hotel. It was indeed a great pleasure to serve you. We promise, you will get same staying experience every time you stay at our hotel. Looking forward to serve you again! Have a great day!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Very friendly staff. We had a family room, sleeping six people wich was ver reasonably priced. Breakfast is better than competitive hotels. Location nicely along the main street, close to restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2018
VinoInn, Manager at Vino Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear customer, we are glad to hear that you and your family had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Yes, we provide accommodation facilities at reasonable prices so that travelers can book our rooms without concerning about their pocket. Hope you will recommend us to others. We will look forward to serve you again. Thank you so much!!