All reviews basketball court full kitchen desk area nice hotel nice pool living area front desk the hotel staff shannon suite freeway california
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My husband and I spent 5 nights at this hotel. The recent renovation was very nice. Our room was spacious, on the ground level and close to the main building. The breakfast consisted of many healthy choices, all of which were delicious. The pool is small and the fitness room is tiny. The front desk staff were very friendly and went out of their way to insure our stay was a positive experience. The cleaning staff were equally helpful and kept the room spotless. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you don't want to use stairs, request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
MJ B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi, I am so glad that you have enjoyed the spacious suite, healthy breakfast, and friendly staff. We thrive ourselves to provide the highest service and I really appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again when you visit this area in the future!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. The hotel is the older format of this brand that has the separate buildings and rooms. I actually prefer a hotel with inside entrances so was not crazy about this. I had a studio which also had a small kitchen. I did want a big fridge for groceries that night so that was handy. While the room and bathroom were both clean, I just felt my room layout here was awkward. The couch was in the middle or the room so it felt jammed. The air and heat were also loud in my room. The gym, breakfast room and pool are all over in the main building where the front desk is located. The gym is small (3 pieces of equipment). I only had a yogurt so can't comment on quality of the breakfast. I think there is a business center in the main building but not sure. I did not use the pool so can't comment on that. The hotel was fine for one night for me but I doubt I would go back to stay here again. Maybe the townhouse rooms are better suited for families.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
MJ B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Debbiejo,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Arcadia. We are so happy to hear that you found your room and especially the bathroom clean as we pride ourselves on delivering a great guest room experience. We are the only hotel in the area that offers full kitchens and are happy to see that the full sized fridge added to your experience. We are a cottage style exterior property that is perfect for families as you have pointed out but do understand that more traditional interior hotels are also attractive. Marriott is lucky to offer all options for our travelers. Although we may not be a perfect fit for you we appreciate your loyalty and hope you stay with Marriott again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a nice hotel, if you like this style of hotel. They have two floors, but to go to the second floor, there is no elevator. I would say the hotel is ok for a short stay, but I am wondering why hotels are giving you handicapped room when you don't ask it !

Room Tip: There are two floors, the second floor with stairs only - if you have luggages!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Francois V
MJ B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience for the accessible room. I hope that we can make your stay even better when your business brings you back to Arcadia. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Nice brand new Marriott. I try to only stay at brand new Marriott's when I travel to local areas for business . This one was great. Awesome staff and brand new rooms. Good location and will stay here again when I am in the area. Friendly front desk . good trip

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Nice extended stay hotel. Staff member (Kyle) was very nice and was very helpful with our short notice 7 night booking. 2 bedroom suite was great. My only complaint and reason i am giving it 4 stars is that for a Marriott property the bed could be better - in particular the sheets were not great quality, they probably could be replaced. Also noise from the parking lot/freeway was a slight issue. Otherwise stay was good!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple