“Popular steakhouse”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 242 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very popular when I visited. I enjoyed my meal although it wasn't cheap and could have been bigger. The Australian themes are a little strained. I had to look up the flag on the wall (Christmas Island) and the only 'Aussie' beer was Fosters. You are doing well to even find Fosters In an Australian pub.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

In the past, this place has been kinda hit & miss (service & food). In more recent visits, everything has been top notch. Love the food, particularly the Victoria's filet, and service has been very attentive.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Good food with reasonable service. Was seated in a booth close to the bar, so the bartender was supposed to be my server. Unfortunately the bar kept him busy, so it took some extra time. Still all in all the service was ok.
I had a very good teriyaki steak which I can highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Very good food and service . Food was excellent wine selection had a variety
Walking distance from our hotel
You just have to make sure you make reservations

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We called ahead and had a table when we arrived. Waited on pretty promptly. Only complaint was that they had no rare Prime Rib. I order another item and my steak was cook to my liking, the baked potato was done and the salad was good. The food was good and was brought to the table promptly. The waiter kept our drinks full all the time, never had to ask for a refill. This was one of the better Outback's I've been to.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!