“Nothing beats the Fried Shrimp!”

Shrimp House - Arcadia
Ranked #28 of 258 Restaurants in Arcadia
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Shrimp House is a casual and comfortable fish restaurant that believes in providing each customer with the best tasting seafood dishes in the area. We have been family operated for over 48 years. After nearly half a century we continue to provide the best customer service along with our great tasting food. At Shrimp House we go beyond offering the typical chain dining experience. From a friendly staff to expert cooking practices, we always go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Our daily hand-breaded jumbo shrimp will leave your taste buds wanting more! When you dine with us you are given a variety of dish options. We are experts in cooking seafood, steak, chicken, and even pasta! Stop by Shrimp House to indulge in some of the most delicious seafood you'll ever try!
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I've never been disappointed with Shrimp House. So i decided to review finally. All the seafood ive tried here has been fresh and delicious, but they're fried jumbo shrimp keep calling me back. You can dine in a nice casual atmosphere or order for take out to enjoy at home. The one point that keeps me from giving 5 stars is the prices are expensive, they are not ridiculous though and when I want fried shrimp its always Shrimp House first.

Nicholas C, Owner at Shrimp House - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

The kind words and great feedback are much appreciated, Rogelio. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My brother-in-law introduced our family to Shrimp Ahoy years ago when we first arrived to California and none other compare. Keep up the good work.

Nicholas C, Owner at Shrimp House - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you Vera, we appreciate the devotion to our resturaunt and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Shrimp House is located in the last place that you would expect to find a seafood restaurant - across the road from an rock quarry, a maintenance yard and a couple of very busy roads. But its good food, friendly service and reasonable prices make it worthy of a visit. As their name implies, they do have shrimp prepared in a variety of ways plus a nice assortment of other sea creatures. The place has been in this location for many years, so you know that if it weren't good, it wouldn't have survived at this location. They also do takeout for those wanting to grab dinner on the way home.

Nicholas C, Owner at Shrimp House - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you Nealf470, we appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This place is at the corner of Peck and Live Oak, right in the middle of an industrial area. But that's where my job is, and although I've worked there for two years, today was the first time I'd ventured to the Shrimp House. It seems to be populated by locals. I ordered a hamburger for $6.29. It came with fries and I got a bowl of their famous clam chowder for $2.69 extra. Well worth it. Tasty clam chowder. Hamburger was fine, and the fries were better than good. I will try fish next time I go. Menu did not look expensive, and there were several lunch specials. Parking is good. Lots of ice in the ice water. Service was good.

2  Thank Julie S
Nicholas C, Owner at Shrimp House - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you Julie for the kind words and great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place is located on Live Oak and Peck Road in Arcadia area. I've been coming to this place for a very long time and it hasn't changed one bit. From the breaded fish and the breaded shrimp to the two choices of New England or Manhattan clam chowder. This place is the best. This place has an old-school feel from the bell ringing to the waitress calling you sweetie

Nicholas C, Owner at Shrimp House - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the kind words and great feedback, Joe! We work really hard to offer the best possible service and we are so happy to see that reflected on your last visit.