“very good mexican food; very tight parking; good service”

Manuel's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I figured that a lunch on a Monday in the pouring rain would have a light crowd; wrong. The parking was almost non-existent and the restaurant was packed. Good thing, I made reservations. You get the typical chips with salsa prior to ordering. The food came within very reasonable time considering how busy it was. The tamale and taco were tasty but the taco shell was a little soggy since I ate that last.
I would definitely come back again. the wait staff were on top of things as they offered refills on my iced tea and were ready to remove the plates as they noticed we stopped eating. The seating was a little tight but I would make reservations to get around that.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The people who work here are super friendly and happy! I love eating here. We eat here every time we visit. The food is really good. I had a seafood salad this time and was surprised it was so excellent. I like to try several menu items. Great drinks too. You can't go wrong here, but sometimes there is a wait.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

First the ambience is fun, food is excellent, drinks are good. The staff is so friendly and always smiling. Suggestion, make a reservation as the wait can be a little long at times. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Always love this warm and friendly Mexican restaurant. The service is very fast and the food fantastic. The waiters are great. They have been in business for over 50 years! Wonderful for that family that wants great food at a very resonable price. Love their margaritas.........You just can’t go wrong!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent, generous portions of traditional and unique Mexican food. Can’t go wrong with any choice. The staff is friendly, polite and service-minded.