“Great Value”

Add it.
Jerry's Tacos
Ranked #538 of 991 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

We were in the area craving some decent Mexican food and stumbled across this great little spot. The service stands out and the food is good. The part that makes Jerry's stand out is the reasonable prices for the food. The have specials such as Taco Tuesdays which are worth a visit. The tripas tacos were my favorite here.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

With no food at home, I figure Taco Tuesday is the perfect time for me to find out for myself.

Walked in at 11am to an empty restaurant, save a couple of tables occupied by the owners family. I was told I could sit anywhere, so I took a seat facing the TV, which had a novella on it.

I ordered 5 tacos, one each of the pollo, carnitas, carne asada, pastor, and chorizon, with red sauce. They were brought out in short order. I liked how the meats were seared to have that crispy outside crust, but the corn tortillas were drier than what I normally see, so I can understand some reviewers saying the taco was dry.

Service was adequate enough, not overly friendly but I wasn't kept wanting either.

Overall, it was delicious for $.75 tacos, and I would come back again. Normal price is $.99 so not too bad anyway.