“Taco Tuesdays for the win!”
Review of Jerry's Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerry's Tacos
Ranked #529 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 6 January 2016

With no food at home, I figure Taco Tuesday is the perfect time for me to find out for myself.

Walked in at 11am to an empty restaurant, save a couple of tables occupied by the owners family. I was told I could sit anywhere, so I took a seat facing the TV, which had a novella on it.

I ordered 5 tacos, one each of the pollo, carnitas, carne asada, pastor, and chorizon, with red sauce. They were brought out in short order. I liked how the meats were seared to have that crispy outside crust, but the corn tortillas were drier than what I normally see, so I can understand some reviewers saying the taco was dry.

Service was adequate enough, not overly friendly but I wasn't kept wanting either.

Overall, it was delicious for $.75 tacos, and I would come back again. Normal price is $.99 so not too bad anyway.