“nasty”

Ranked #355 of 974 Restaurants in Anaheim
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Very bad food not worth one penny. I should've just went to the liquor store and purchased a hot pocket

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Ordered delivery from an online menu. The food was hot, very tasty and I was quite pleased with how fresh it tasted. They phoned to let me know the delivery was going to be 10 minutes longer than they stated. Nice touch.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Service was good but food a bit disappointing Soup was greasy and not very nice Noodles ok but meals were very greasy My sister commented that her steamed vegetables were not steamed but had a lot of oil in them

Reviewed 14 October 2016

we went for supper at ~ 6:30... a time when you would think the food would be fresh? it was all old and dry looking, but daughter wanted Chinese so we bought some orange chicken (that had just come out, the only one not old). The fresh food was okay and convenient though... maybe check out the display before you commit...

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I was in the mood for Chinese delivery and this place was recommended. It delivered straight to my hotel room quickly. Delivery was free as I spent over &15. The food was tasty and hot, and the portion size at least average. The delivery person supplied me with plates and flatware, which I much appreciated. I ordered the Panda Special and spicy bean curd. Both were very good.