“My Grandson says Thank You”

Knowlwood Restaurant
Ranked #300 of 941 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Meeting a client in the area with my 6.75 year old grandson in tow. We wanted a burger and I knew that Knowlwood was nearby. My grandson is becoming the specialist of kids burgers and he says, "Yum."
So do I and the burgers are actually burgers with no filler and a good burger at that. Simple combo with fries with that nicely crisp exterior. I so hate fries that are greasy or are fried in old grease. Don't like my fries tasting like yesterday's fried chicken.
Price $15.
Good and friendly service with a relaxed farm house atmosphere. My grandson gives a big thumbs up.

Enjoy
RoadBob

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Lots of room with indoor and outdoor seating. Food was OK, arrived in timely fashion. Facility was clean.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I was actually heading for the Santa Ana location, but the GPS brought me here. It was great, because I hadn’t been to this location previously. Located right off the highway, there’s plenty of parking, although complex its’ located in was hard to navigate because of current construction. The building looked like a barn which had been re-purposed, although considering the location it was probably designed that way.

This regional chain was known for its quality of burgers, and it’s a well-deserved reputation. My party (most who had never been to one of these before) wanted to try a variety of what was available on the menu. I got the BBQ chicken sandwich. My companions got the fish fillet, and the French beef dip sandwich. Each item came wrapped in wax paper, to help cut down on the getting the dripping juices all over you. Everything was tasty, but I thought the piece of chicken was a bit thin when compared to the amount of bread I had. Really, that was the only quibble I had.

The place was clean, and the server was friendly and accommodating. Even though we’d arrived during the lunch hour, this place wasn’t crowded and there were plenty of seating available. For those who live or work in the area, this is a great destination for a meal at any time of day.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

the order was slow in serving, cold and dry , the restaurant was not crowded but the food was just so... we kept asking where our food was and one would just look at the other person in the counter ,,

Reviewed 20 July 2015

This is one of my favorite places to enjoy a pastrami sandwich with a mug of tap beer, for lunch, after a round of golf at Anaheim Hills. They have a large menu, so have several choices.