“Jerry's Review”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Hlls
Reviewed 20 July 2015

This is one of my favorite places to enjoy a pastrami sandwich with a mug of tap beer, for lunch, after a round of golf at Anaheim Hills. They have a large menu, so have several choices.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Don't expect anything fancy here. Kind of like camping in a way. Tables with benches. Very noisy. Food just ok. I wouldn't go there again. If you have a family to feed with kids its probably a good value.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

A large restaurant with no atmosphere. with picnic tables. You order your food atthe counter and pick it up when it is ready. Average food and prices but I ordered onion rings which I had to send back as they were overcooked and tasteless. The hamburger was OK but I asked for very light on the dressing but it was very heavy on both sides of the burger.

Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

We came in hoping for a quick and filling family meal. The restaurant was half empty. It took over 30 minutes to receive our order. My hamburger and fries came out cold. Definitely not the best burgers! Skip it.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We have been going to Knowlwood in Tustin for years since it is close to home. We have visited this original one several times on the way to Lake Arrowhead. It is always busy and the food is good. We like the fact that it has more room inside and outside to eat.