“Nicest for the price near Disneyland”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #53 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I travel for business, but I see many families at this hotel. Many hotels near the park charge a resort fee, which in my opinion is a bogus way to jack up the cost of the room, without disclosing it in the room rate. This property does not. It is by the interstate, so if the noise bothers you, ask for a room on the west side. I have stayed on both sides and I can sleep with the traffic sounds. This hotel was built as a Hampton Inn, so the furnishings and layout of the room are Hampton. I like the upgrade. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are not new, but still comfortable. Watch other properties in this price range. Most are crappy and charge a resort fee.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jeff H
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out and commenting on our property. We are one of the properties in the area that doesn’t charge extra for what really should be included. We want to make sure the guest to feel as if they are getting their money's worth. We are located near the interstate however as you have stated we have renovated the hotel recently and our windows on that side are double paned. Still if you’re from a very quiet area then I recommend the other side and the perk to that is that you can see the fireworks. Because it was a Hampton you’ll find our rooms and bathrooms to be very spacious. Don’t forget that we include free breakfast and wi-fi for all our guests. The cleaning staff works really hard to insure that each and every part of the hotel is kept clean and they appreciate you noticing and pointing that out. The front desk thanks you for noticing them too. Once again thank you for commenting and thank you for staying with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

This would be any of the guest rooms ending in an even number. Not only do they immediately overlook Interstate 5, but also the corner of an extremely busy city intersection. For this reason alone, I would never stay here again, if I could not get a room on the west side of the building. That aside, the rooms were very clean, staff were friendly, and the morning breakfast was decent. Was disappointed to discover there are no in-room movies. The trade off to the property being SO CLOSE to the 5 is that on/off freeway access is very easy.

Room Tip: DO NOT accept a room that ends in an even number!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer K

Dear Valued Guest;
Thank you for commenting on our property. If you are sensitive to noise and need it to be quiet then I agree with sleeping on the other side. However, our property was remodeled recently and the windows on that side are double- paned. Besides that your experience at our property turned out to be a pleasant one. I recommend that when you make a reservation either with us or online make sure that you reserve the room type that is $10 more and that will ensure that you are on the side that you want. Our staff thanks you for noticing their bright smiles and the breakfast it pretty good. Sorry about the no in room movies but we have cable. Once again thank you for the comments and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Although you have to pay for the shuttle to Disneyland, it ran every 20 minutes and was cheaper than parking at the Disney gigantic parking deck and walking to the gate. We had two rooms, both with queen beds. The bathroom had granite countertops and the crescent shaped shower rod was a pleasant surprise for better access into the tub.The breakfast was as advertised and I was completely satisfied with all aspects of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I was very happy with the room. The room was completely dust free, the floors looked clean, and the restroom was very clean. The chair in the room looked like it had seen better days but it was clean. The tv was a newer flat screen. Our room was backed up to the elevators and we never heard any noise. The bed was very comfy, I would describe it as a "medium" firmness. In the morning they offer a breakfast of pastries, toast, donuts, cereal, waffles, egg and sausage sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruit, and juice. I would definately stay here again! If you are in this area to visit Disneyland this is very close, but I would plan on driving there because it is too far to walk.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for commenting on our property. I am happy to hear that you found it to your liking. Our house keeping staff will be trilled to know that all their hard work is paying off and that the guests are happy and comfortable. The beds were changed recently and the rooms were renovated recently as well. I am glad it was to your liking. I hope you were able to taste all the things you listed for breakfast and liked them all. I like the breakfast and find that it does its job. We can’t wait to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed for three nights the last week of February. Very clean hotel, attractive room with fridge and microwave. Fourth floor wonderful view of fireworks each night. We weren't bothered by street noise on the west side of building. Good breakfast bar but as another reviewer wrote, they run out of some items long before the buffet closes. I didn't get yogurt one time during the stay. Don't have an in-house guest laundry but there is a laundromat three doors away. It would be long walk to Disney but as seniors, we would (and did) drive
anyway.

Room Tip: West side of building has least traffic noise and upper floors have great view of fireworks on weeke...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank syncopatin_1

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for noticing that we strive very hard to keep the property in the best condition possible. We do our best to make sure that the breakfast is well stocked but at times things can happen and I apologized for you not getting the yogurt. We don’t offer an in house laundry mat but we offer a laundry service that picks up your laundry in the morning and brings it back by 5 in the evening. If that doesn’t work for you then yes there is a laundry mat next door in the small shopping center. Walking to Disneyland can be far for some but we have an alternative which is the shuttle, run by the city and we offer it for a small fee and it is good for the entire day. Again thank you for taking time out to comment and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.