All reviews waffles freeway side free breakfast the breakfast area fridge and microwave hard boiled eggs angels stadium non smoking english muffin great place to stay free parking business center up to date parking lot rental car cheesecake factory after a long day
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This would be any of the guest rooms ending in an even number. Not only do they immediately overlook Interstate 5, but also the corner of an extremely busy city intersection. For this reason alone, I would never stay here again, if I could not get a room on the west side of the building. That aside, the rooms were very clean, staff were friendly, and the morning breakfast was decent. Was disappointed to discover there are no in-room movies. The trade off to the property being SO CLOSE to the 5 is that on/off freeway access is very easy.

Room Tip: DO NOT accept a room that ends in an even number!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer K
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest;
Thank you for commenting on our property. If you are sensitive to noise and need it to be quiet then I agree with sleeping on the other side. However, our property was remodeled recently and the windows on that side are double- paned. Besides that your experience at our property turned out to be a pleasant one. I recommend that when you make a reservation either with us or online make sure that you reserve the room type that is $10 more and that will ensure that you are on the side that you want. Our staff thanks you for noticing their bright smiles and the breakfast it pretty good. Sorry about the no in room movies but we have cable. Once again thank you for the comments and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Although you have to pay for the shuttle to Disneyland, it ran every 20 minutes and was cheaper than parking at the Disney gigantic parking deck and walking to the gate. We had two rooms, both with queen beds. The bathroom had granite countertops and the crescent shaped shower rod was a pleasant surprise for better access into the tub.The breakfast was as advertised and I was completely satisfied with all aspects of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I was very happy with the room. The room was completely dust free, the floors looked clean, and the restroom was very clean. The chair in the room looked like it had seen better days but it was clean. The tv was a newer flat screen. Our room was backed up to the elevators and we never heard any noise. The bed was very comfy, I would describe it as a "medium" firmness. In the morning they offer a breakfast of pastries, toast, donuts, cereal, waffles, egg and sausage sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruit, and juice. I would definately stay here again! If you are in this area to visit Disneyland this is very close, but I would plan on driving there because it is too far to walk.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for commenting on our property. I am happy to hear that you found it to your liking. Our house keeping staff will be trilled to know that all their hard work is paying off and that the guests are happy and comfortable. The beds were changed recently and the rooms were renovated recently as well. I am glad it was to your liking. I hope you were able to taste all the things you listed for breakfast and liked them all. I like the breakfast and find that it does its job. We can’t wait to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed for three nights the last week of February. Very clean hotel, attractive room with fridge and microwave. Fourth floor wonderful view of fireworks each night. We weren't bothered by street noise on the west side of building. Good breakfast bar but as another reviewer wrote, they run out of some items long before the buffet closes. I didn't get yogurt one time during the stay. Don't have an in-house guest laundry but there is a laundromat three doors away. It would be long walk to Disney but as seniors, we would (and did) drive
anyway.

Room Tip: West side of building has least traffic noise and upper floors have great view of fireworks on weekends.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank syncopatin_1

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for noticing that we strive very hard to keep the property in the best condition possible. We do our best to make sure that the breakfast is well stocked but at times things can happen and I apologized for you not getting the yogurt. We don’t offer an in house laundry mat but we offer a laundry service that picks up your laundry in the morning and brings it back by 5 in the evening. If that doesn’t work for you then yes there is a laundry mat next door in the small shopping center. Walking to Disneyland can be far for some but we have an alternative which is the shuttle, run by the city and we offer it for a small fee and it is good for the entire day. Again thank you for taking time out to comment and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We stayed 6 nights at this Comfort Inn and had a fairly good experience. The staff was friendly & courteous and the room was clean & well equipped. The only downside was that it's not very sound proof particularly at night. We could hear traffic noise on one side & guests going down the hall on the other side, (if you are a light sleeper, I recommend ear plugs). We initially had a problem with a lock not working to the adjoining room, we let the staff know on our way out to dinner & they said they would get it taken care of & would not place anyone in the adjoining room until it was fixed (it was vacant at the time -- impressive they would go that extra step). The lock was repaired by the time we returned.
The only other small problem we had is the fridge issue as mentioned by previous reviewers. The freezer does not have a door to close it off so we also did have problems with items freezing. The fridge/microwave is left off until you turn it on by a switch upon arrival. I thought I had it turned down low enough & kept items toward the bottom but still had some items frozen the next day - need to keep it turned down very low.
Breakfast is pretty good, better than the average continental breakfast. Included boiled & cooked eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt (except they were out a few days), cereals, pastries/toast/English muffins, juice & coffee/tea (although if you are picky about coffee, the coffee was not the greatest, we still had to go hit Starbucks, or I brought my own cappuccino mix for the mornings, but that's us). Weekends does get quite busy & the lines can be quite long during those times (along with accompanying rude guests) & they only serve until 9:30am, weekdays were not nearly as bad.
It is a bit too far to walk to Disneyland but they have the "ART" shuttle bus that stops right on the side of the hotel & runs every 20 min. We ended up using the shuttle each day instead of paying the $15 day to park at Disneyland (3 day shuttle passes are $10 per person - 1 day = $4 per person, be aware of expiration dates on 3 day passes, they are for consecutive days). Depending on how many people are in your party, shuttle may be more cost effective.
Note for disabled guests: We stayed in a handicapped accessible room, the room is a bit narrow in some areas but reasonably easy enough to maneuver a wheelchair around in, however there is a regular sized tub in the bathroom & not a walk in shower which could be an issue for some. Removable bath seat provided. There is 1 dining table provided for disabled guests that does not require going down 3 steps to the regular dining area for breakfast but can often be occupied by another guest. Shuttle buses are fully wheelchair accessible.
Overall we had a pretty good experience, our stay was pleasant and we would return again & recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina O
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry for the issue with the door locks but I am very happy to see that the issue was taken care of right away and they even went beyond your expectations.
We keep the appliances off to converse energy and sometimes guests want their drinks cold and they turn the fridge up high thinking that their drinks will ge colder faster but you are right keeping the thermostat down low will keep your items from freezing. People love our breakfast and I happened to think it is one of the best in the area. Walking to the park can be far if you think about how long of a day you will be having at the park. We do suggest that you take the shuttle and not only does it save time but can also save your feet. The price isn’t so bad either. I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you would return as well as recommend others to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.