I travel for business, but I see many families at this hotel. Many hotels near the park charge a resort fee, which in my opinion is a bogus way to jack up the cost of the room, without disclosing it in the room rate. This property does not. It is by the interstate, so if the noise bothers you, ask for a room on the west side. I have stayed on both sides and I can sleep with the traffic sounds. This hotel was built as a Hampton Inn, so the furnishings and layout of the room are Hampton. I like the upgrade. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are not new, but still comfortable. Watch other properties in this price range. Most are crappy and charge a resort fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering Disney tickets at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn