US$226
Hotels.com
US$192
US$171
  • Breakfast included
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$175
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$171
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$840
US$741
4,795 results
All reviewsconvention centerhuge hotelmix restaurantdisney viewsmall foodcorner roomself parkingattending a conferenceacross the streetdisney parksvisiting disneylandart busgift shopnear disneylandafter a long daycalifornia adventurestarbucks
Reviewed 23 September 2017

As a Honors member I've stayed at other Hilton hotels that had better rooms. Paid $30 for a corner room upgrade which gave us a bigger room which was ok. Room 9-938 had a handle broken on the bathroom door and one of the beds had a big lean. The AC system sucked. Two settings Auto and On. Could not control the fan setting when placed on "On". the fan was set on low and you could barely hear it run. On Auto once the room hit set temp. the AC would turned on for a few minutes (3-4 minutes) then should completely off for 30-60 seconds. This would wake us up constantly. The beds were no where near the comfort type they claim pretty hard. The staff was friendly and the lobby was nice. If going to the area again for Disney trip will stay at Hyatt or Marriott .

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Decided to spoil ourselves, and were suduced by a late booking discount. Staff were helpful and friendly and the public areas ok. Rooms (2 booked) were clean but disappointing, both were tied and in need of updating and bathrooms in need of repair.The sliding door was hard to open, door frame rotted, heavy calcium build up on the shower head, and the disabled seat was missing part of one of the legs. Surprised by having to pay for wifi, when it is free at nearby family motels. would definitely been more vocal had I paid the full price.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view facing Disneyland to be able see the fireworks display.
1  Thank WillyB65
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good bed, good shower, great staff. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The shuttle bus to Disney wss right across the street. We had a lovely view from our room. We could see the pool and the fireworks st Disney.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

When I checked in, the woman who first helped me wasn't overly friendly or have a smile, I thought to myself, " Ok maybe she's having a bad day." So, I'm giving her a break. But when I came back to the front desk later, I met Emiley, she gave me my waters and breakfast coupons, and she did it all with a smile and was very friendly! Later, my family and I went to have dinner, Carlos, Evette, and Dominic were absolutely wonderful!! They made up for my check in, and that's why I'm giving this hotel 5 stars! Because of them, they made my weekend getaway fabulous!! Carlos, Evette,Dominic, and Emiley, thank you for OUTSTANDING service. This hotel is extremely clean, modern, and you will have a wonderful stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 895jeanettel
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The front desk staff was friendly and extremely helpful. They charge you for wifi, pool, and parking. When we checked out the valet brought our car around and I questioned the fact that our registration tags had obviously been scratched off while in the valet parking, all he did was nod awkwardly and walk away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Claudia S, Manager at Hilton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello Shannon,
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review. It is true that our hotel charges for wifi in guest rooms and $16.50 per day for parking. Unfortunately, we do not own the parking structure, it's city-owned. But I assure you we have among the lowest parking rates in the Anaheim Resort District. Wifi is free if you're a Hilton Honors member and it's free to sign up. Our pool area is free for guests to enjoy. I apologize that your registration tags were scratched off. If you would like to contact me directly and provide some additional information I would be happy to look into it for you.

Yours in service,