“Great Food / Great Service!!!!”

Morton's the Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Great Happy Hour!
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We were in Anaheim on an overnight business trip and need to catch dinner. We were staying at the Hilton which is right next door so it was an easy walk over to Morton's. I've never had a bad meal at any of the Morton's I've been to and this one did not disappoint. We arrived around 8:00 PM without a reservation and had no problems getting right in. I would say the restaurant was steady but not overly busy.

We both had the 12oz filet's with a brandy peppercorn sauce, and au gratin potatoes. I also had the french onion soup. Everything was prepared well, steaks cooked perfectly to medium as requested and the au gratin potatoes and soup were excellent.

Our server was also fantastic - polite, courteous, attentive and helpful.

Not much else to say here expect I would absolutely return on my next visit to Anaheim.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife and I went to this restaurant for the first time last night with another couple. This was a thank-you dinner for the other couple for all the help they provided for our son's recent wedding. Everything was delicious. Our appetizers were the shrimp cocktail and the bacon wrapped scallops. While the scallops were delicious, it was $29.00 for 3 scallops. I would have liked to have had at least 4 scallops since there were 4 in our party. I should have asked how many scallops came with the appetizer before ordering them. The shrimp cocktail was delicious and I would definitely recommend getting this appetizer. My wife and I both had the 16 oz. Ribeye steak (medium rare). The other couple had the 6 oz. Filet Mignon. The sides are served family style. For our sides, we got the Brussels sprouts, twice baked potatoes, cauliflower/potato mash, and the lobster w/macaroni & cheese. We thoroughly enjoyed everything that we ordered. Mind you, this is an upscale restaurant. You pay separately for everything that you order. So this is not a cheap experience and I knew that it was going to be expensive. Our total dinner was $389.00 plus tax. Total bill was $419.00. And, that was before leaving a tip. Overall, the food was great and it was a great experience. This was very nice for a special occasion, but you need to be prepared for the cost. I was, so it was not an issue. If you go, you won't be disappointed. One recommendation, make sure you ask how much comes with any appetizer that you order.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in in our way to LAX. Was mid day so just wanted something light. Place was empty waiter was ok but seemed to be trying to push us towards expensive heavy steaks. What we had was ok just and odd experience overall.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We chose this place because it was close to our hotel (Hilton) and was easy for our friends to find. I normally shun chain or franchise steakhouses, but I must admit that I was impressed with this one from beginning to end. Knowledgeable staff, nice dark lighting, good menu choices, helpful wine advice, etc.

Steaks and sides were all good. The steak was one of the better ones I've had. Just right.

My only complaint is the price. Sides are sold separately, and by the time we put together a meal for four, (plus one mid range bottle of wine) the bill crept into the mid-$300s. I suppose you get what you pay for, but it was a bit of a shocker.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Ordered the halloween special $39 for the 3 course meal. It was enough my husband could eat more but the food was great.

We ordered the salad, 6oz filet and desert.
We had an entire loaf of bread with butter as well. Great service and good food. My daughter and i shared the 6oz and it was enough.