“VIrtually Flawless, if Expensive”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 937 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Great Happy Hour!
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We chose this place because it was close to our hotel (Hilton) and was easy for our friends to find. I normally shun chain or franchise steakhouses, but I must admit that I was impressed with this one from beginning to end. Knowledgeable staff, nice dark lighting, good menu choices, helpful wine advice, etc.

Steaks and sides were all good. The steak was one of the better ones I've had. Just right.

My only complaint is the price. Sides are sold separately, and by the time we put together a meal for four, (plus one mid range bottle of wine) the bill crept into the mid-$300s. I suppose you get what you pay for, but it was a bit of a shocker.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Ordered the halloween special $39 for the 3 course meal. It was enough my husband could eat more but the food was great.

We ordered the salad, 6oz filet and desert.
We had an entire loaf of bread with butter as well. Great service and good food. My daughter and i shared the 6oz and it was enough.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

A great restaurant. Top notch food, beverages and atmosphere. We were in a private room in the restaurant, still a bit noisy, but a great room. Location was easy to get to.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Restaurant was dark and noisy. Luckily we were sat on a separate branch.
The waiter showed effort to give good service but couldn't help loosing his arrogance as often happens in reputed restaurants.
Wine list with very high and not justified prices. the waiter couldn't recommend on one of the chipper ones.
He tried to push food ordering.
General service was very efficient.
steak was grate and also sides and appetizers.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Delicious ribeye and my dining partners enjoyed their steaks as well. While dinner was delicious, my favorite part of the evening was sitting at the bar while waiting for our reservation time. The bartender was very friendly and fun to chat with - just an all around great atmosphere!