“Great Meal!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Great Happy Hour!
Reviewed 17 October 2017

A great restaurant. Top notch food, beverages and atmosphere. We were in a private room in the restaurant, still a bit noisy, but a great room. Location was easy to get to.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Restaurant was dark and noisy. Luckily we were sat on a separate branch.
The waiter showed effort to give good service but couldn't help loosing his arrogance as often happens in reputed restaurants.
Wine list with very high and not justified prices. the waiter couldn't recommend on one of the chipper ones.
He tried to push food ordering.
General service was very efficient.
steak was grate and also sides and appetizers.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Delicious ribeye and my dining partners enjoyed their steaks as well. While dinner was delicious, my favorite part of the evening was sitting at the bar while waiting for our reservation time. The bartender was very friendly and fun to chat with - just an all around great atmosphere!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband and I had dinner at Morton's...it was quite a treat. We ordered steaks, baked potatoes, and seafood. We had wine and martinis..total price without the tip was 218.74. The server Erik was attentive and friendly. I was celebrating my birthday so they were very kind and took a picture of us and gave us a free dessert. I would definitely return. I enjoyed the ambiance as well. Sinatra music and a darkened room.... thank you Morton's for being so hospitable to us. I really appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant does not allow stroller in dinning room, even if the child is sleeping. We were not allowed to have dinner with our 3 years old son because of this rule. As a parent, this is not acceptable specially in a city where you have Disneyland.