“Delicious steaks and good customer service”

Morton's the Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Great Happy Hour!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband and I had dinner at Morton's...it was quite a treat. We ordered steaks, baked potatoes, and seafood. We had wine and martinis..total price without the tip was 218.74. The server Erik was attentive and friendly. I was celebrating my birthday so they were very kind and took a picture of us and gave us a free dessert. I would definitely return. I enjoyed the ambiance as well. Sinatra music and a darkened room.... thank you Morton's for being so hospitable to us. I really appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant does not allow stroller in dinning room, even if the child is sleeping. We were not allowed to have dinner with our 3 years old son because of this rule. As a parent, this is not acceptable specially in a city where you have Disneyland.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had been looking for a good steakhouse on our trip and this one delivers all round. The servers are knowledgable, the wine choice is excellent and the steak is some of the best we have tasted. We shared a porterhouse and they delivered it perfectly, sliced for sharing. It is very expensive but good value for a special evening.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Morton's is always a good place for a nice dinner. The menu is classic steakhouse - great steak options and seafood entrees. I ordered the salmon and it was nicely prepared. The servers were a little pushy - they kept asking if we wanted appetizers, salads, and vegetables and seemed surprised when we did not order them. All in all it was a fine dinner.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I would thoroughly recommend this place. After a long day at Disneyland and with a party of 5 we turned up with no reservation and hoped for the best. They accommodated us on high back stools and nothing was a problem. The food was devine and the cocktails were also great. You get what you pay for and this place was worth every cent. Very convenient if you are staying at the Sheraton too.