“Tasty hand cut noodles”

Noodle House Anaheim
Ranked #311 of 974 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We got takeout from here and were really impressed. We tried two stir-fried noodle dishes and the noodles were great - chewy, toothsome and super fresh. I highly recommend the knife-shredded noodles, which are hand cut. We also tried two different kinds of dumplings and they were delish - perfectly cooked and tasty. Highly recommend if you want some authentic, delicious noodles - it's the best comfort food.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I confess that I grew up with Cantonese cuisine and I have never found northern Chinese or Taiwanese cuisine to be my liking. Noodle House did not change my mind. I ordered safe and stuck with the beef stew noodle soup. Broth lacked flavor and texture of noodles just not my thing. Our party ordered green onion pancake, chow mein, dumplings, and other various soup noodles. Frankly, most were not finished and only two reluctantly taken home for leftovers.

Service is pleasant but can't make up for the food and uninspired surroundings.

1  Thank myinhilo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is the best place we had Chinese food for our entire 18 day holiday in US.

Although there was a tourist group (from China) occupying 4 or 5 tables, our order was quickly served by the cheerful young waitress. Food was exactly like how we would cook them at home, not too oily.

It was so satisfying that we returned the next day for another dinner.

1  Thank HCL13plw
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Good authentic hand made noodle. Not a big fan of the soup though. It's just OK.

Service is quick and good.

Cash only below $25.

1  Thank BTT
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Portion was great from the lunch section, but the Mongolian beef lacked the proper seasoning that I normally receive from other restaurants. The service was great and the employee was attentive. Clean establishment.

1  Thank rsdegu