“Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!”

Add it.
Taco San Pedro
Ranked #406 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This place had wonderful food. I had a real hard time on what to order because I wanted one of everything. My hubby and I split a green burrito and nachos with everything. My daughter had a chicken taco and chips and salsa. My son wasn't real hungry, so he just ordered the nachos with cheese. The one thing I was surprised by was the liquid yellow cheese on the nachos. Also, the salsa was very spicy. Don't know if they have it, but didn't think to ask for mild salsa when ordering. The only thing missing was a margharita.

This restaurant was located on a corner. When driving back to our hotel, we noticed another (closed) location down the street a couple blocks from where they must have moved from, Hopefully the address listed here is the correct one.

1  Thank LoveVacations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were directed here by the Knott's Berry Hotel staff who praised it as the best around. One was a Latina woman who said it was as good as her grandmother's. This is gooood Mexican food. It is a counter-service restaurant, no chips/salsa, no tex mex, margaritas, etc. These are authentic burritos, flautas, enchiladas, tacos, etc. I had a carnitas burrito that was amazing. Others in our group got enchiladas and flautas and said they were great. It is cheap, too. I added rice and beans to the burrito and it was $13. This is a small, family owned restaurant with authentic food, not your typical tex mex kind of place, so if you are put off by that, don't go here. But if you want gooood food, you should like this place. I can't believe there aren't any reviews of this place! Seems to be a place you would miss, unless you are in-the-know.

1  Thank TravelGuy72