“Good food and reasonably prices”

Mimi's Cafe Disneyland
Ranked #25 of 974 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I visited Mini’s Cafe for lunch when I was in the area to attend a graduation. The food was good as was the service. The server Carlos did a good job. I ordered the Pain Perdue and others with me ordered the stake, omelette with avocado and chicken with waffle. Everyone was pleased with their meal. The meals came out in a reasonable amount of time and the wait was less than 5 mins to be seated. Overall it was an enjoyable meal with no complaints.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great food and staff. Food reasonably priced and loads of variety. Planning to revisit again whilst here.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

After a long day of traveling(12hours) we went to Mimi's Cafe. It was very crowded with a 40 minute wait for a table. We decided on take out. The food was ok not exactly what we were expecting.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

First impression want good... I opened the menu and found mashed potatos stuck the inside. Thats what I think it was anyways. The service was okay, but I never once received a refill on my iced tea. The food came out promptly though.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed across the street at the Howard Johnson. We ate here twice. The first time was for dinner. Our kids were given crayons to play with during the meal. Being next to Disneyland, this place is mostly families. Service at dinner was slow. After we ordered, it took about 30 minutes for our food to arrive. And our appetizer never came. After we ate, I asked about it and they brought it out then. So we had our appetizer for dessert. Lol. Breakfast was much better. There are some unique choices that are French inspired. Service was prompt and friendly. All in all, this is not a bad place to eat on the strip leading into Disneyland.