“Great dinner”

Price range: US$31 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sportstown
Description: New location of the legendary Anaheim landmark specializing in fresh seafood, 28 day aged steaks, select tableside preparations, and a lounge designed to be the new home for Angels, Ducks, and concert fans serving 20 craft beers on tap and several gourmet, staff created burgers.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had a buffet dinner with a large group of people and the Catch did a great job! The food was delicious, the drinks were tasty, and the seating wonderful. We sat outside by the fire pit and stayed warm, ate good food, and had a lot of fun. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

2 1/2 LBS BONE-IN RIBEYE

I work in San Francisco. This Wednesday I was sent down to Anaheim for 3 days by my company to help train two people who were recently hired. On my first night I decided to eat at The Catch since it was one block away from the hotel I was staying. I'm glad that I went to eat somewhere near my hotel as that night it was raining. Before going to Anaheim I had checked the menu of The Catch. I love steak but my favorite type of steak is if it's bone-in. The one steak at The Catch that I was interested in was the 2.5 pound bone-in ribeye. In addition the ribeye was also dry aged. Besides the ribeye I ordered an Old Fashioned and clam chowder. Growing up I was never found of clam chowder maybe it was because badly cooked that left a bad taste in my mouth. However the clam chowder at The Catch was filling and delicious due to the hearty clam and clean soup. Since I was ordering the $82 ribeye I didn't want to order any appetizers. The steak was tender since it was dry aged. In addition it was seasoned well. There's a saying that a great steak doesn't need any sauce. Though the steak was delicious something was missing. The steak didn't have a buttery, nutty texture that I was expecting due that not only the steak was dry aged but also I paid $82 for the steak. For that price I could've ordered an appetizer and an entree.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food here is real good, especially if you like a little hot stuff!!!
Ambience is great, good staff. Nice atmosphere and easy to find.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were celebrating my husband's 40th birthday. Both the food and the service were very good (loved the sea bass!), VERY pricey!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Met my family from California there and we had abgreat time The service was spot on the food portions were quite large. The guys tried the various beer on taps Nd the cocktails were good. The food had the right spices, the Mahi Mahi tacos were very good, Good location, valet the car to avoid hassle. We all would go back