“Tasty”
Review of Catch

Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sportstown
Description: New location of the legendary Anaheim landmark specializing in fresh seafood, 28 day aged steaks, select tableside preparations, and a lounge designed to be the new home for Angels, Ducks, and concert fans serving 20 craft beers on tap and several gourmet, staff created burgers.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food here is real good, especially if you like a little hot stuff!!!
Ambience is great, good staff. Nice atmosphere and easy to find.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were celebrating my husband's 40th birthday. Both the food and the service were very good (loved the sea bass!), VERY pricey!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Met my family from California there and we had abgreat time The service was spot on the food portions were quite large. The guys tried the various beer on taps Nd the cocktails were good. The food had the right spices, the Mahi Mahi tacos were very good, Good location, valet the car to avoid hassle. We all would go back

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Just another average restaurant, this time next to Angels Stadium. Went on the night of a baseball game, so a bit overcrowded with Angels fans. All getting ready for the game - just too boisterous for me.

But 5 of us for dinner so might as well get a table. Seated pretty quickly and did empty out as it got closer to game time. The usual selection of beers, wines, etc. A few appetizers for the table - calamari, salmon poke, meatballs. Not bad.

On to a variety of main courses - a few steaks, chicken, salmon, tuna for me. OK size portions, cooked OK but nothing outstanding. The usual side choices with the usual inflated prices. I guess OK

For the prices and the `high end' selections I expect more than a glorified sports bar. Just didn't get it

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Loved this restaurant until last night. Our waiter was quite the slickster, but there was much more. Got seated right away for our table of four. We were served water immediately and our waiter came over and asked if we would like any drinks and if we had any questions about the menu. We ordered drinks, my wife asked for a Prosecco, but was informed that they don't carry that, next choice was Cointreau and Seven Up, when he returned, he put down something other than Cointreau, which we noted immediately and he replied "we don't carry Cointreau" so we asked why he didn't let us know and what was it he had decided to provide in it's place, he took it away. Next choice was a Cosmo, which was just fine. Our friend had a question about the menu and asked about the Pre-Fix menu, the response was interesting, "we don't have this when we are busy, it slows the kitchen down". We thought the purpose of a Pre-Fix was to help speed the kitchen up. We were asked if we would like bread, to which we replied yes, it was delivered half way through our main course. My wife is vegetarian, so asked if she could have the wedge without bacon, and add Avocado. She received the regular wedge, bacon included, no Avocado. I ordered the Sea Bass, which is their signature dish, when it came out, it was so small, I asked if they were running out and started to split the portion in half to share with others! Really, I am not exaggerating!! Our friend ordered a second glass of Chardonnay, which never showed up at the table, but did show up on the bill, which was quickly corrected. Not sure if it was just the waiter or if this place is having issues, but not a good experience overall and it was the first time for our friends, prior to watching Jackson Brown at the Grove, which made it all worth while. I doubt our friends will ever come back to the Catch though. I still tipped the guy 15%, so probably never sent the appropriate message, although we usually tip 20% for good service?

1  Thank NorrieOC