“Lunch break”

Little Caboose Taco Shop
Ranked #292 of 990 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness good food good price and plenty! Did I say authentic I love this place! Very friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Orange County when there were only a couple of Mexican Restaurants around. Little Cabbose was one of those. I have since moved to Florida and dream about this place. This is one of my first stops whenever I'm in the area. I love this place and highly recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had to go to starbucks just to wash my hands. It took forever. Carne Asada plate was very average and high priced at $11.50. Area feels unsafe with many street people wandering the parking lot and street.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2016

The Little Caboose used to be located in the middle of the parking lot off Ball and Beach. They relocated up the street to a bigger, yet still tiny restaurant off Ball and Brookhurst, about 10 minutes from Disneyland.

It was Tuesday, and well, therefore it should be Taco Tuesday. Karen and I ordered their popular "Papas" Taco, or potato taco. I added a shredded beef taco, while Karen had the chicken one.

The tacos are the hard, crunchy gringo style ones. The potato taco is filled with lettuce, sour cream and cheese, while the chicken and shredded beef tacos are filled with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. The tacos were decent, but I wouldn't say 5 stars worthy.

The tacos are a little pricier than other taco places ($1.94 for the potato, $2.64 for the other two) but they are decent sized tacos and filled adequately.

Was it the best gringo style tacos I've had? No, I have to say Puffy Tacos in Whittier has them beat. The place wasn't bad. It's clean, the guy was friendly, and they have plenty of parking. They're also open late. It's a good place to come if you're heading to Disneyland.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly service and the best California fries I have ever had. It's cash only with an atm inside. I haven't tried most of their other options of burgers, burittos and other extras because the fries are just that yummy. Also, you will rarely find any fat on the steak pieces which is a huge plus for me. Its also open late so you can kill those late night cravings you're sure to have. Its family owned and they treat you like family, too.

Date of visit: March 2016