“Authentic Mexican Food!”

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #209 of 991 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is delicious!! One of my fave is the pozole. Make sure to eat fresh!

They are super busy, hence why sometimes they don't answer the phone. But all in all, I highly recommend the good at Lindo Michoacan. Oh, Jamaica... BOMB

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This place doesn't look like much, but the tacos are the bomb! Really enjoyed the lengua and the el pastor. Everything else on the menu looks good. Especially the soups. And pretty cheap. Only bad thing is no beer. Oh well, it's worth it for these tacos!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I was going to the orange roll sushi bar next door when I noticed this Mexican restaurant completely full of South American people so I decided I should come back and try it another day. Later that week I looked up some positive reviews of Mexican food in the Anaheim area and plugged it into the GPS, following blindly guess where I ended up? That same restaurant. We ordered and were extremely pleased with the quality of the food and the hospitality of the staff was superb, they catered to my family's every need. All of this and the total bill for four people was under $40 A fantastic bargain for quality, healthy, real food. Highly recommended. In fact between the sushi bar next door, and the Indian tandoor place all in the same complex which were all fantastic, we alternated for several days while visiting disneyland so we could eat as healthy as possible while still dining out.

1  Thank vanisler
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Came and enjoyed the wet carnitas burrito...ordered another one as soon as i was done it was so good. Will definately return

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here after a day at Disney. My husband ordered a fish burrito. The filets of fish were thick and tasty. Homemade tortillas were amazing. So happy to be able to find these at a corner Mexican restaurant. My Chile relleno was about as good as to be expected. Nothing to write home about. However, it's a solid good Mexican restaurant.

1  Thank MichelleL3660