“I wish i could give it zero stars”

La Brea Bakery Cafe
Ranked #45 of 990 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

My food was lovely i got the cobb salad.. while my partners meatball pasta tasted nice at the time.. that night he woke up throwing up and had diarrhea.. lasted 2 - 3 days.. completely ruined the start of our 3 week holiday that we had saved and planned for for a year..!!!! It's not like he ordered seafood or anything like that.. MEATBALL PASTA..!! I had to go to mickeys Halloween party by myself and his $130us ticket was wasted as he was that sick.. what a joke.. will never go back..!!!!

1  Thank lauz1313

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We booked a table here on the 19th October for my wife’s birthday.

We had to wait to be seated even though we had made a booking. They made a mistake with that. It kind of felt that we were inconveniencing them by their own mistake.

Service was poor and a bit grumpy. I don’t mind the tipping culture across in the states.

But if you give rubbish service all evening don’t think flicking on a smile when you are presenting the bill is going to impress. Because it’s not!!

Food was lovely though.

1  Thank AlanG1967
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Make reservations, very easy on Disney site. We arrived were sat immediately, without a reservation the wait was 1hr. The food was excellent!! I had Maui Maui very tender and the rice was seasoned very well, my husband had short ribs and the meat was so tender and the mashed potatoes were very smooth and seasoned perfectly. For desert we shared cheesecake with strawberries. Wonder dinner can't complain about anything. Staff vey fast and friendly

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Visiting Dowtown Disney we stopped in for dinner at La Brea and what a treat! The servive was excellent, the food was delicious! I had the BBQ ribs and they were amazing. My daughter had the salmon and it was cooked to perfection! Try the chocolate cake, simply wonderful!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We ordered Asian Chicken Salad, Pasta Salad, and Short Rib Grilled Cheese. I suspect that the Asian Chicken Salad comes as a pre-packaged mix because it seemed to be the same salad I have eaten at a couple of other restaurants. Pasta Salad was mostly penne pasta and a red sauce; neither were memorable. Short Rib Grilled Cheese was mostly very good short rib with a small amount of cheese. Possibly one of the best grilled cheese sandwich I have eaten.