“Excellent as always”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite lunch spot whenever in DL. It is such a great break from the hustle and bustle of the park. Mint juleps are the best, as are the Monte Cristo sandwiches. High prices, but you get what you pay for :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,998)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Service was very good. The ladies were quick to take our order and refill our glasses. Food was also very good but pricey (over $80 for lunch +tax + tip no alcohol).
Was hoping for a little more of a pirate experience as this restaurant is inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have always went to this restaurant since i was a small child even having to save a plan because of the high cost and excited to do so BUT after this last visit I will not go back again. I had talked up the restaurant to my 79 yr, old mother in law and we were very disappointed. Her pasta was so under cooked she couldn't eat it,. My husband asked for salad as did I and I received mine but his didn't come until after the main meal was served and my steak not only was over cooked but it was over priced for what i received. I expected a 40.00 steak and it was a thin 15.00 steak.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Location, location, location. If you can get a reservation here grab it. Only had lunch here but so worth it. Being in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride adds so much ambiance.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After a day visiting both parks at Disney with our granddaughter & her friend.....high school students, I might add.... we wanted to treat them to something special to wrap up our day. Blue Bayou seemed like the perfect choice. “Seemed” is the key word here.... what a huge disappointment. The service was absolutely terrible.... I’ve had better at Panera....& they don’t serve. The food.... I was very specific about my steak....had to send it back. Even then, mediocre at best. But the prices.....that of a fine dining establishment!!! Ridiculous! It was beyond disappointing and onto downright maddening. Would I recommend the Blue Bayou.....absolutely not, never, no way.....I urge you to skip this experience if you want to keep your feeling of being at “the happiest place on earth”!