US$168
  • Breakfast included
US$163
US$152
QualityInn
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$224
US$175
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$574
US$507
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I was expecting a clean, pleasant room when I entered the anaheim maingate inn, but instead I was met with a filthy slophole. The floors left our socks black, the bathroom was filthy (toilet and shower had not been thoroughly cleaned), and the walls were dirty and had writing on them. Luckily, we were able to be transferred to an inhabitable room, although the toilet did not work well, nor did all of the lights. Overall, I would suggest never booking this hotel, as they seem to lack any care for cleanliness.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jamie P
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We stayed here for two nights. After having spent the first night and all day at Disneyland, we came back to find a bed bug on the pillow. They moved us to another room which was ok but still not great. You are better off staying at a nicer hotel next door for a few more dollars.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fraser G
Reviewed 8 May 2017

If you are here for a review of this place turn around now and find another!! This is the most disgusting motel on this planet. They must pay someone off to allow this place to stay in operation. Disgustingly dirty with filth from floor to ceiling. Mold growing on baseboards, walls and cabinets in bathroom and beyond filthy beds, sheets, towels and furniture. Talk about slum lord, whoever owns this place is an absolute pig to take peoples money and expect them to inhabit this cesspool. They advertise "free" parking. Are you kidding me? There is no parking for anything larger than a friggen Hot Wheel. And they advertise a free breakfast. Disgusting stale chocolate chip muffins and Sunny Delight. This get's a rating of 0 to the nth degree!!!!!!!!! They force you to click at least 1 star to submit. Don't be fooled. Do not stay here!!!!!!!! Code enforcement SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you are offered Room 100, run!!!! I happened to look into other rooms while walking around, not better!!!!!
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I will start by saying that I have stayed at all kinds of hotels from high end to very low end but this hotel can't even compare with low end. Not sure how it hasn't been condemned. Let's start with the room we got was a handicap room which was never requested and I believe may have been there old laundry or housekeeping break/ work room. It was right in between the office and there now laundry/housekeeping room which meant every morning at 6 we had housekeeping out side our door getting all there supplies ready on the carts which was not quite at all on top of the big dryer vent that was right outside our door. Not quite sure what the housekeepers were getting together because clearly our room was filthy dirty and not up kept at all. The baseboards were disgusting and caked with dirt. Every power outlet was barley hanging on the wall with cords everywhere. The bathroom door didn't shut. I will just say I slept with the light on in the bathroom the first night because I was afraid of roaches running around. If rooms were not so booked in the area I would have left right away. And for there two minute walk to top everything off as of May 1st no longer exists. I guess I used to enter the back cast member gate to the parking lot and catch the tram well that all ended May 1st of course we arrived on the 2nd. It's a good 15 minute walk now.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank alicesE21BT
Reviewed 25 April 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room, while tastefully decorated, had a not so clean bathroom, there was mold in the tile and the tub was spotted...the breakfast was very simple, a cup of orange juice or coffee, and a breakfast muffin...on a more positive note, it had a very easy walk to the tram to the Disneyland main gate

Stayed: April 2017